National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
8,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What an odd read

Diana Becton is district attorney of Contra Costa County, Calif.

Satana Deberry is district attorney of Durham County, N.C.

Kim Gardner is circuit attorney for St. Louis, Mo.

Kim Foxx is state’s attorney for Cook County, Ill.

Rachael Rollins is district attorney for Suffolk County, Ma.

Our criminal legal system was constructed to control Black people and people of color. Its injustices are not new but are deeply rooted in our country’s shameful history of slavery and legacy of racial violence. The system is acting exactly as it was intended to, and that is the problem.

We should know: We’re Black, we’re female, and we’re prosecutors. We work as the gatekeepers in this flawed system. And we have some ideas for how to fix it.

· Registered
22,093 Posts
"You get what you vote for."

I didn't vote for O'Bama............twice!

I spent 26 years in Kalifornia and seldom ever got what I voted for. In state and local elections, YOU get what the MAJORITY votes for. Pure democracy in action.

· Registered
895 Posts
"You get what you vote for."

I didn't vote for O'Bama............twice!

I spent 26 years in Kalifornia and seldom ever got what I voted for. In state and local elections, YOU get what the MAJORITY votes for. Pure democracy in action.
Just voting as an individual is not enough anymore. Voting statistics show that a lot of conservative voters stay home from the polls. There are enough of them that conservatives could be the majority in most elections. Activist conservatives need to get out the vote like the opposition does. We have to fight like the liberals, only better.

Soros can back these DAs all he wants. He cannot make anyone vote the way he wants. One way or another, the voters get the government they deserve, not by who they vote for, but by who they allow to get elected.

· Registered
4,756 Posts
Just voting as an individual is not enough anymore. Voting statistics show that a lot of conservative voters stay home from the polls. There are enough of them that conservatives could be the majority in most elections. Activist conservatives need to get out the vote like the opposition does. We have to fight like the liberals, only better.

Soros can back these DAs all he wants. He cannot make anyone vote the way he wants. One way or another, the voters get the government they deserve, not by who they vote for, but by who they allow to get elected.
In other words, in this November, GO OUT AND VOTE! vote as your rights depended on it, because it does!

· Banned
235 Posts
um... one of the things that has been bothering me about all this racist talk. regarding inequality suppression etc.

Racism is NOT the problem. It is Eugenics ideology. That is the problem. The idea that one type of person is better than the next and the actions taken to suppress or harm the group as seen as inferior to prevent population expansion that would over power the elite class who deemed everyone else as inferior to them.

I am walking talking proof. I am white man and suppressed and subjugated worse than people of race. Because I have disabilities and is seen far inferior to race. Because I have difficulty with tasks that those of race can perform on behalf of the elites. Where I am seen as waste and a drain on society.

hell people like me were left out of the civil rights law. even though it was recognized that we were being suppressed by the same institutions that suppress the races, sex religion , culture. only worse. So we were removed just so they could pass it to get race to stop rioting etc.

A note on progressive. the modern progressive is NOT progressive. progressives were about undoing corruption from government and corporations. NOT dictating how people live. A true Progressive use to be republicans. who were fed up with the corruption regardless of party .

Signed
The Abandoned March 18, 2020

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.