National Gun Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sales Rep
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
www.earplugsonline.com would like to extend to all NGF members a bulk pricing discount that was previously only available to distributors, shooting ranges, special customers (ie: military personnel and police officers) and reviewers. Bulk pricing for our ear plugs, which are widely regarded as the highest-rated, most comfortable, and most effective noise-reducing (NRR = 34) ear plugs in the world, is as follows:

-Single pair packs:
•100-200 pairs = $ 2.15 each
•201 or more = $ 1.75 each

-2-pair Travel Packs: minimum 12 packs for $4.00 each
-6-pair Personal Packs: minimum 12 packs for $11.00 each
-12-pair Value Packs: minimum 12 packs for $18.00 each

To place a bulk order by email, PM me or email [email protected]r.net with the subject BULK ORDER. Please include in it the following information:

1) Your shipping address and phone number
2) Your desired order (specify which packs and quantities you'd like)
3) Your credit card number* with expiration date (and a billing address if it's different from your shipping address).
*Alternatively, paypal customers are welcome too.

Before filling the request we will make sure to send you a confirmation email with the price included so that there aren't any surprises, and most orders will be shipped via priority mail that will typically cost roughly $10-$15.

If you'd like to place a bulk order by fax or through the mail, send me a PM and I'll make sure that I get you a hard copy of our order form right away. For anyone who would like to pay by check this is probably a better option, although other accommodations can be made if necessary.

Thanks from all of us at www.earplugsonline.com and Beneficial Products, Inc.

Business Pack.jpg Six pack.jpg Sample Pack.jpg NRR 34.jpg

·
Registered
9,382 Posts
They might be, but from all the reviews, these appear to be worth the extra money. Wish I could wear them, would love to try them out.

·
Sales Rep
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your message-- we do appreciate that our ear plugs are a bit pricier than cheap foam plugs are, and we realize that some customers are initially put off by that before they try them (99% of first time users become customers for life). To address that concern, we offer our customers a complete money-back guarantee if they don't find our ear plugs to be both the most effective and the most comfortable ear plugs they've ever used. It's also important to note that our ear plugs are reusable-- most of our customers report that each pair lasts them approximately 2 months, so on a per-use basis, our ear plugs cost somewhere between three and five cents a pair for the average person. If that doesn't go far enough, we try to make our favorite customers happy by offering them bulk discounts like the ones mentioned here.

If anyone has questions about how our ear plugs work, I encourage you to read the testimonials on our website or the product reviews that are trickling in from some of your moderators:

http://www.nationalgunforum.com/showthread.php?26551-Worlds-Greatest-Earplugs-Field-Test.
"This was the first time I can remember when I didn't use my electronic muffs. I simply didn't need them. There was no problem with noise or pressure and it was much easier to get a cheek weld without external muffs."

http://www.nationalgunforum.com/showthread.php?26432-Free-ear-plugs-for-all-NGF-moderators
"They fit and moulded quite nicely, like swimmers earplugs. They do not give you that "pressure" that foam plugs produce as they try to expand against the ear canal walls. I ran around work for a few hours on a forklift (no suspension) and they never lost their seal."

If anyone has questions about absolutely anything related to our product, please feel free to reply or to contact me.

Thank you all so much for your business.

www.earplugsonline.com and Beneficial Products, Inc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts