National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know anyone who has got shot but I do know that I accidently shot off one of my guns and it bounced all through my house and didn't hit anybody. Pretty scarey.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Nobody I know has got shot and I have'nt shot anyone ...yet, but there is plenty out there that need shooting...lol.

G

·
ive known quite a few people who have taken rounds or shrapnel in defensive of this country but not any civilians.

and i havent shot anybody........today

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
When my good friend lived in Southern California, two guys we knew and played baseball with were shot and killed in their home in what police described as a drug hit on the wrong house. Happened in 1989. A guy at one of the factories that we do work with had his brother shot and killed outside a bar in suburban Chicago after an altercation 7 years ago.

·
Banned
818 Posts
I was shot with a crossbow pistol in the knee when I was 7. At the same age my older brother took a shotgun blast across the chest during a failed drive by shooting.

G

·
Me- and two law enforcement friends.
I caught 5 stray 00 buck pellets on a drug bust gone bad. I had worked with the GBI (GA Bureau of Invest) on an arson case and found a drug ring was involved. I rode with the arrest team but was way behind the action, to the rear of a cruiser. One perp worked his way past the team in the dark and shot at me. The cruiser stopped all but 5 pellets and they swept by my belly sideways. None got deeper than 1", I was treated in the ER and sent home. I was lucky.
Two LE buddies caught rounds in confrontations. Both survived.

G

·
Not me, fortunately. However...

Paco, once my student and soon to be my attending physician, was shot in the belly with a .38 special during a home robbery. Lived to join the Navy, and eventually make it to medical school.

Frankie, also my student, was shot twice during a carjacking with a .22 LR. Survived, and is now a Dentist.

Angela, one of my RN's, was hit by stray bullets on two different occasions. Funny to see her and Paco swap stories and compare scars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts