National Gun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rifleman1776
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a post recently stating why I am not a fan of the venerable 1911 pistol. I really expected a lot of responses telling why my views were incorrect. There were a couple, plus one off-topic rant. But, now, I can't even find the thread. Other than criticizing what some almost consider a religious icon, the 1911, did I violate a forum rule that got the thread pulled?:confused5:

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,304 Posts
I've started a few threads where i thought peoples would participate and had zero replies and the thread went down the line. Don't take it personally. You probably picked a subject or a time where peoples would rather not say anything. Threads aren't usually dropped unless there's a reason, in that case ask a mod in a private message what happened to it, they will tell you or direct you to it if it's still there. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
I've gone back trying to find a thread I'd started, and was tempted to a similar conclusion... it's just that there's so many threads on essentially just one topic that searching can be a pretty big challenge. I'm betting that thread is actually still there, somewhere.

·
Registered
7,947 Posts
I'm sure, almost, that no one pulled your thread for Heresy. We accept small mistakes in thinking on the part of our members. Of course you may have to report to the re-education facility located in Springfield, Ma. But maybe that can averted by your sending a floral arrangement to John M. Browning's burial site.
I love satire. The only time I have seen a fast pull on this site was when Popeye finds a troll. He often won't even let us play with it.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,530 Posts

·
Rifleman1776
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sure, almost, that no one pulled your thread for Heresy. We accept small mistakes in thinking on the part of our members. Of course you may have to report to the re-education facility located in Springfield, Ma. But maybe that can averted by your sending a floral arrangement to John M. Browning's burial site.
I love satire. The only time I have seen a fast pull on this site was when Popeye finds a troll. He often won't even let us play with it.

Funny. Good one.

·
Awesome
800 Posts
You don't appreciate 1911s... we already know you're not all there :crazy:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Methinks re-education is definitely in order. Need to contact Kim Jong Il and see if he has any vacancies somewhere. :yikes1:

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,304 Posts
^^^ Well said LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts