National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posted new thread in political forum. It's posted as a bulletin. Not as part of the forum.
Wasn't able to post a picture earlier.
Is everything of mine being manipulated? Because I can see the truth and post it?

·
Registered
18,616 Posts
Your post is certainly in limbo. I would suspect it is the format of what you copied. Hillary has bigger fish to fry.

·
Awesome
800 Posts
Told ya yesterday when I was getting the Database Errors for no reason... NSA

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,933 Posts

·
Administrator
399 Posts
Just posted new thread in political forum. It's posted as a bulletin. Not as part of the forum.
Wasn't able to post a picture earlier.
Is everything of mine being manipulated? Because I can see the truth and post it?
Hey there

That post in particular seems to be redirecting to the Printable Version because you ended the title with "Print". I can't get in to edit it, so I'm going to delete it and you can repost it - just leave 'Print' out of the title. Maybe try 'Text' or 'Writing' or 'An article outlining...'

As for the picture posting - did you get any error message? Have you tried again since the issue?

For the database errors, are these still happening? Could you all list what time this happened (and timezone), what browser you are using, and what you were trying to access at the time (replying, starting a new thread, opening a specific forum, etc)?

Dayle

·
Registered
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you admin.
I hope you understand... Will Hillary on the prowl. We utilize our tin foil hats alot.

I didn't get anything on the picture. Just didn't post? I'll try again.

I haven't seen any of the database errors myself.

·
Administrator
399 Posts
Thank you admin.
I hope you understand... Will Hillary on the prowl. We utilize our tin foil hats alot.

I didn't get anything on the picture. Just didn't post? I'll try again.

I haven't seen any of the database errors myself.
No problem :) Let us know if you come across the picture issue again.

Dayle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts