National Gun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,706 Posts
Sarcasm

Many democrat insiders see Walter Mondale, an experienced 88-year old progressive with a solid resume, as a refreshing antidote to other likely Dem candidates, including young kids like Biden and Sanders who aren't even 80. Rising support is reportedly building for a Mondale bid in certain circles in Minnesota.

While Walter Mondale did lose every single state to Reagan during his previous bid, except Minnesota, and the top Google autofill entry for Mondale is "Is Walter Mondale Still Alive", many believe that he could inspire a new generation with his enthusiasm for political change.

As a senior statesman who vowed to raise taxes, Walter Mondale has much to offer the democrat party.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
They would be better off digging FDR up and running him. Mondale was a loser when he was young. Now he is an old loser.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
So we're supposed to be scared? :yikes1:
I don't care if they claim to have Jesus Christ as their nominee.
It will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote democrat.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,011 Posts
For 2020, it wouldn't surprise me if Cankles ran again, assuming she isn't in a federal prison somewhere. If not her, I suspect, Pelosi, Boxer, Warner or Chucky to taking the stab at it.

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
I suspect neither crazy Joe or hillary will be in good enough health to run in 4 years. hillarys health came into question this time around and Joe will be 78 then. The whole shotgun out the window statement made me think he was a little senile and that was at least a few years ago....

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Yanno, this slimy little knob was a DE Senator, back when I was in the Navy. Like Hillary,

his career has been riddled with malfeasances, and abuse of the public trust.

If THIS is the best the dems have to offer, I say "go for it".

·
Keep calm & return fire!
10,282 Posts
If THIS is the best the dems have to offer, I say "go for it".
Completely agree. I say...run him.
If...and "IF" being the operative word...Trump has a good/great next 3 years. I don't see anyone the dems have to offer standing a chance.

especially if the guy gets things rolling.

The populous resoundingly rejected liberal policies last month. We don't want to be the next Germany or London.
If the Dems expect to win they better change their beliefs and message.

Russia or any other foreign country did not meddle our election.
The left awoke a sleeping giant and are too narrow minded to realize it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Joe "Bozo" Biden will just be a continuing the downfall of the Democrats. I predict that by 2020 nobody will be able to beat Trump if he runs again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts