National Gun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to get your smoke pipes out and see if your scopes are still true. Who else here deer hunts and where is your place?? Mine is in Eastland county, Texas. Killed a lot of deer there in the last 10 years. -I :--- -I :---

·
Registered
648 Posts
I usually hunt off my back porch or in the back yard..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh man, that would be like heaven to me. We have to drive 250 miles to get to our place. Ain't many deer in my part of Texas. -I :--- -I :---

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Its in full swing in Oregon. The gun shops are full of hunters and the bullets are flying around like flies. The deer and Elk don't stand a chance.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doesn't start till the first weekend in Nov. here in Minnesota. Can't wait! I hate the lull between bear and deer season! --Shenine--

·
The 500 S&W stare...
10,304 Posts
Our season in Michigan for firearms is opening next week. I can't wait. We usually drive up north and hunt with rifles and then I come back home and hunt my own property behind my house with handgun. I can feel it in the air...

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
Bow season opened in Ohio Sept 27, I shot this doe opening day.

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
Good picture there Gnzzi. Makes me want a good roast with all the trimmings just like Grandma used to make. :thumbsup:

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
I just finished up the last of the chili I made for the Halloween gathering Saturday night. Always tastes better after sitting in the fridge a couple of days. MMMMMM!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
The 500 S&W stare...
10,304 Posts
Are you making some more? We might be able to stop by...

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
I'll make some more for the Christmas party at work and then the Super Bowl. :thumbsup:

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
A crowd favorite, I've found, is to brown some venison chili meat in a skillet, then add it to chili con queso to make some chili con carne. One brick of velveta and two cans of Rotel, with a pound of venison chili is sure to please!

I can't wait to get out there this year!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts