National Gun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Italy reported 41 new deaths from coronavirus on Thursday, bringing the death toll to 148, the second highest outside of China, where just over 3,000 people have died since the outbreak began in December.

WoodLand Daily News

The virus has reached all 22 regions of Italy, and prompted Rome to take unprecedented measures, including suspending all schools and universities and unveiling an $8.4-billion rescue plan.

Meanwhile, the United Kingdom reported its first death from coronavirus on Thursday, an elderly person with underlying health conditions, while Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia and South Africa reported their first cases.

In the United States, Congress has voted for a $8.3bn emergency funding package to fight the coronavirus as the death toll rose to 11.

More:
Timeline: How China's new coronavirus spread
Coronavirus: Which countries have confirmed cases?
What happens if you catch the new coronavirus?
Globally, more than 95,000 people have been diagnosed with COVID-19, the vast majority in China.

· Aim true !
14,171 Posts
I stopped worrying about the virus. One will either get the virus or not. Nothing you can do about it really. I have received a pneumonia shot. So i don't think ill get pneumonia if i catch the virus. The world has been though other things like this. It will pass by. Then something new will come out down the road. The media is over hyping it. It's not here in Pa yet. But dust mask are sold out at stores already. If your going to catch it. Just have to ride it out. And hope for the best.

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,019 Posts
Dust masks won't prevent you from catching the virus. Washing your hands regularly will.

Reactions: Coalcracker

· Registered
17,527 Posts
Speaking of Italy...The other day the pope was sick and there was speculation he may have contracted it. haven't seen anything since. Has anyone else?

· Registered
6,726 Posts
the problem is the jet age..........there is already a confirmed case in oklahoma on a man who had just returned from Italy....

· Super Moderator
15,153 Posts
What I want to know is how many people have recovered from it. Can't find anything conclusive with that number.

--Wag--

· Registered
18,036 Posts
Most people that die from it are on their deathbed anyway, old and sick, Italy is full of old and sick. I never get the flu shot, cant remember the last time I got sick. Just had blood work done, doc said everything looked great and keep doing what I'm doing. If I get it, I expect I'll just get better just like the last time I got the flu. If not, if it takes me out, well....bye.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.