National Gun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I recently purchased a Norica Titan, and I used it for a day, got home and then it fell from a standing up position (leaning on the wall, butt on floor, slid down). Now, I'm not sure the if fall caused it or something else while it was in the car, but the sight on the muzzle appears like so °/° instead of being straight/aligned with the barrel like this °|° . I couldn't find any info on whether this is normal or not(Norica hasn't replied to me), and I've tried twisting the muzzle back "in place", moving the barrel, just checking if anything is bent, broken or loose, but found nothing wrong (other than the sight being diagonal).
If it's not normal is there any way to fix this?
If it's normal, what is the purpose of it?

·
Aim true !
11,793 Posts
Sight should not be twisted. Is it plastic? I see the gun is a 100.00 USD air gun.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sight should not be twisted. Is it plastic? I see the gun is a 100.00 USD air gun.
Yeah, it's plastic.

It's a red fiberglass sight, attached to a plastic body, stuck onto the muzzle. So it's as if the entire piece was rotated, rather than just the sight itself.

·
Aim true !
11,793 Posts
I have scopes on all my air rifles. Might be something to consider. If you do. Get a scope for air guns.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, I got the scope and that's all good. I was just wondering if there was a way to reset its position, or even pop it off the barrel and put it back the right way. As I have no idea whether I got it this way or not. But thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts