National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received two sets of Crimson Trace Laser Grips from http://www.savesomebucks.com. Great people to do business with. The price was the best I've seen at $152.50 each for our two S & W snubbies (442 & 642). The total, including shipping, was about $319.00 and the delivery time was under a week. I'll be buying laser grips for my S & W, MP 9mm compact as soon as they are available. I highly recommend these people! :D

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Sounds like a good deal.

Have you checked out the internal LaserMax for your semis? Got one for my Glock, I love it.

Highly accurate, no adjustment even needed, and no holster issues to wrorr about.

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
I had a set on a SP-101 Ruger and they sure helped these old tired eyes stay on target. The gun went by the wayside to get the wife one she wanted at a Gun Show. I still have the Crimson's. I just got to come up with another Ruger. I set mine at 10yds and never touched them again. If you got a steady hand you'll hit your mark everytime. Good luck with them. :-B-:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glock27Bill said:
Sounds like a good deal.

Have you checked out the internal LaserMax for your semis? Got one for my Glock, I love it.

Highly accurate, no adjustment even needed, and no holster issues to wrorr about.
Thank's. I checked out the Laser Max site but their S & W line is pretty small. I will be buying lasers for my MP compact. The C.T. laser grips for the full sized MP is about $240.00, at Save Some Bucks, but the compact size is not available yet. You Glock owners have many after market products to choose from but the MP's are a little lacking in this area, but it's getting better. :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts