National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would the company that you work for or own hire this young man?

G

·
Travis said:
He could only get a job in 2 types of work.

Contruction.....Maybe....

and a tatto shop....

Thats about IT!
Nope, I'm a building contractor and I would go out of buisness before I'd hire him. I don't even alow my employes to wear ear rings on one of my jobs. Nope. :--- :---

G

·
Hoss4570 said:
Nope, I'm a building contractor and I would go out of buisness before I'd hire him. I don't even alow my employes to wear ear rings on one of my jobs. Nope. :--- :---
They would too hire him, he is the human power TOOL. :mrgreen:

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
My guess is, he has no intention of ever getting a job. His parents are supporting him and he is the prime example of what's wrong with this country today.

Either that, or he's a heavy metal drummer worth millions. :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
+1, Outlaw!!

Actually, my wife used to do customer support at a large call center. She said many of the <30 crowd, there, were metal heads. Guess it doesn't matter when they're just on the phone with your customers and can't be seen. But she said they grossed her out, being a fellow employee. I can see why.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
No way could I hire him. He would never make it through the metal detectors at the airport and if he cannot travel he is no good to me. On second thought, he might make it past TSA but not the detectors! :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.