National Gun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Costco sells the Dannon brand yogurt called Activia by the case. Its fantastic! Mixed flavors of Peach, Vanilla and Strawberry, yummy stuff! Its lowfat and supposed to be great for your digestion. Satisfies that need for something sweet so you don't have to head down to Krispy Cream for a couple dozen donuts!

Do you enjoy Yogurt??

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
I love the stuff!!! And Activia is my favorite - Just be aware, that too much can have some..... how can I put this....... "crappy" side-effects!

Do not ask me how I know :oops: ................................ ROFLMAO

G

·
:cool: -Haven't tried that, from Costco, sig, we have been getting YOPLAIT there, and I don't like yogurt, but this stuff is SUPER !!!

--Costco is Supreme !!

-- :-B-: --JIMBO

·
Registered
761 Posts
I wonder if anyone ever thought about making yogurt filled donuts....

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
I love Costco's salmon and steak. It's the best stuff I've ever found. Bill T.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
billt said:
I love Costco's salmon and steak. It's the best stuff I've ever found. Bill T.

Their rib-eyes are thick and juicy. Quality is top drawer!

SheNine - I will heed your warning!!

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
They always have awesome cheeses too! I buy the big tub of Feta, the slabs of Cheddar, and Muenster. Sometimes they have those big round things of Brie cheese..... OMG, there is nothing better than a crusty french loaf and Brie cheese!

We seem to do this a lot ~ One of us goes to Costco, and we start talking about food.................... :mrgreen:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SheNine said:
They always have awesome cheeses too! I buy the big tub of Feta, the slabs of Cheddar, and Muenster. Sometimes they have those big round things of Brie cheese..... OMG, there is nothing better than a crusty french loaf and Brie cheese!

We seem to do this a lot ~ One of us goes to Costco, and we start talking about food.................... :mrgreen:

I think everytime we go its $300-450 just to stock up our pantry. If you have the space to put up some goodies you can save a bundle.

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
Mel and I never get out of that joint for less than $300.00. And that is only if I stay out of the tools, and DVD section. Bill T.

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
Ever try their Canolies? You get the shells pre cooked, then have to squirt the filling in! It's the best I've ever tasted! I feel like I'm at the Ferrari Plant! Bill T.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
billt said:
Ever try their Canolies? You get the shells pre cooked, then have to squirt the filling in! It's the best I've ever tasted! I feel like I'm at the Ferrari Plant! Bill T.
Canolies at the Ferrari plant now that is my idea of heaven on earth!! ;) ;)

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I love yogurt, but will not eat the stuff marketed for women who are in need of a couple days worth of salad. Sorry, my feeling is they spike the stuff with estrogen or some other girly ingredient.

My favorite thing to with yogurt (this is a breakfast for us power lifters) 1 cup fruit yogurt, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and a handful of granola (I use Kashi cereal). Amazing amount of protein and the granola makes it nice and crunchy.

Damn, now I'm hungry....

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
dogsoldier said:
I love yogurt, but will not eat the stuff marketed for women who are in need of a couple days worth of salad. Sorry, my feeling is they spike the stuff with estrogen or some other girly ingredient.

ROFLMAO!!! That was the wackiest thing I've read all day........... :D

I actually like to make my own yogurt. Bought a yogurt maker a few years ago and find homemade is always the best. But that applies to everything, doesn't it?!? ;)

·
Registered
761 Posts
I still think someone should make yogurt fulled donuts.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Zulu7 said:
I still think someone should make yogurt fulled donuts.
I've made yogurt filled cream puffs, but I don't know how well yogurt would stand up to being inside a donut. Yogurt has to be refrigerated, and donuts from the fridge don't taste so good. Ack!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts