National Gun Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if there is any correlation between the rise in gang violence, robberies, murders etc. and the timing of the stimulus checks in low income communities.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I'd say no too. First, the stimulus checks aren't just going to the low income communities. They are just a ploy to get people dependent on the government and for the government to buy people's votes. They may help a few people, but that is pretty much incidental to the motive for them.

·
Premium Member
7,066 Posts
Well just give it a thought. How many people took their checks and bought some weed? Some crack? Heroin? Alcohol? After that found them selves fighting with a friend or family member for being messed up and it turned violent? Committed suicide? Had a drunk driving accident or overdosed?

·
Aim true !
11,600 Posts
I think it's because of de-funding some of the Police depts.

·
Super Moderator
14,635 Posts
It is because a Criminal Organization masquerading as a Political Party is now running a scam on the United States of America. It is no surprise that crime is increasing....

Alan

Reactions: Popeye and Philmo11

·
Super Moderator
14,635 Posts
Stimulus graft doesn't correlate with anything except devaluing the US dollar and sinking us further into a whirlpool of debt.

Don't think that our elected officials haven't figured out a way to divert a major stream of trillions of dollars of fake money into their own pockets....

$140,930,110,349,200.00 = current National Debt

Alan

Reactions: gvaldeg1

·
Super Moderator
14,635 Posts
If anyone gets bored, they can watch the numbers click off on this....

Alan

·
Registered
14,425 Posts
Not sure but i think there is a direct correlation to what auto mechanics are charging. There was a funny meme about mechanics charging $1,400 but twice yesterday i had two people tell me they brought their cars in for inspections and the mechanics found a bunch of things wrong and you guessed it, the estimated repair bills were $1,400. Both were older people and one was my wife's uncle. His repairs had nothing to even do with inspections either. Two things he said were a small antifreeze leak and oil leak, head had to come off etc. I hate people who prey on older people....

·
Last Stand on Earth
3,118 Posts
Not sure but i think there is a direct correlation to what auto mechanics are charging. There was a funny meme about mechanics charging $1,400 but twice yesterday i had two people tell me they brought their cars in for inspections and the mechanics found a bunch of things wrong and you guessed it, the estimated repair bills were $1,400. Both were older people and one was my wife's uncle. His repairs had nothing to even do with inspections either. Two things he said were a small antifreeze leak and oil leak, head had to come off etc. I hate people who prey on older people....
Good mechanics don’t have to steal to earn a living. They generally have more work than they know what to do with.

·
Last Stand on Earth
3,118 Posts
I was just wondering if there is any correlation between the rise in gang violence, robberies, murders etc. and the timing of the stimulus checks in low income communities.
In March and April of last year when unemployment hit 14.7% nation wide, 40% of low income households were unemployed. Many of those jobs never came back. Poverty breeds crime for many reasons I won’t get into.

·
AZHerper
4,291 Posts
Stimulus graft doesn't correlate with anything except devaluing the US dollar and sinking us further into a whirlpool of debt.

Don't think that our elected officials haven't figured out a way to divert a major stream of trillions of dollars of fake money into their own pockets....

$140,930,110,349,200.00 = current National Debt

Alan
Right on target Alan (so to speak).

·
Aim true !
11,600 Posts
Folks bring their cars to my neighbor for a 2nd opinion. Most of the time. It don't need as much work as they were told. Jack Williams is good for ''up selling''. When i worked at Monroe muffler and brake. If i did an state inspection. And it only needed brake pads. The work order would come out. Saying to put pads rotors and calipers on. I used to get mad about it. Yes we made more commission. But i felt it should be earned honestly. And the full brake job. Gave the customer a life time warranty. So next time they need brake pads. Your installing them free. Besides your hourly rate. Then when a store is what we call Monroe'd to death. You loose commision and the store don't make money. And they cut your hourly rate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts