National Gun Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
18,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.foxnews.com/us/coronavirus-patients-delivered-comfort-ship-new-york-mistake

EXCLUSIVE - Multiple patients infected with coronavirus were transferred to the hospital ship Comfort from the Javits Center in New York by mistake, three U.S. officials tell Fox News.

WTF? Does anyone know what's going on? Didn't someone involved with transferring patients stop and say "Hey, corona patients are not supposed to be on The Comfort?" So they were tested before boarding the ship, but the results did not come back until after the patients had been on board for a night? Might as well fa-get-about-it, the ship is contaminated.

· Registered
17,547 Posts
With NY politicians in the middle of all this you expected better?

· Registered
3,175 Posts
Well, I guess Hannalie did her two week stint and now it's Veronica's turn. Next up is Susie with a few injections from Gaines67. I preferred the +1 crap.

· Registered
3,175 Posts
The mods have indicated they are fine with it, therefore I am also. Ignore button is a beautiful thing.

Edit: Back on topic. It seems someone screwed up. Maybe New York was trying to offload cases or the dudes at the end of the gang plank were idiots and didn't check each person or assumed New York had.
The ship Mercy is in LA and I wonder if the same thing will happen.

· Registered
541 Posts
The Navy changed its guidance on accepting CAP flu infected patients. On Wednesday I believe. For no real medical reason. There are plenty of available beds in NYC. They did it to appease Cuomo. Trump is giving him a very long leash. Expect no gratitude of course.

· Registered
6,726 Posts
well......the new spin is in place.....now they are saying Trump has opened the ship to accepting corvid19 patients.......and we also have our first sailor on that ship that has tested positive.

· Registered
17,547 Posts
well......the new spin is in place.....now they are saying Trump has opened the ship to accepting corvid19 patients.......and we also have our first sailor on that ship that has tested positive.
cuomo asked him to do this because there is actually a "shortage" of other types of patients. Less people driving so less car accidents. Less people working so less working related accidents etc. As much as i despise cuomo i think it was a smart move BUT I'm doubting they will need the space. At least that's what I'm hoping because we seem to have hit the plateau at this point.

Reactions: LRDGCO

· Registered
985 Posts
Turns out the ship was virtually empty of patients.
After screaming there weren't any hospital beds left seems there were plenty.
Ship is now taking corona patients.

AFS

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.