Love the Turkish one and the last one! That's really interesting!
1. CIA created a gun that could shoot darts that caused a heart attack. Upon penetration of the skin, the dart left just a tiny red dot. The poison itself worked rapidly and denatured quickly afterward. It was revealed in 1975 in a Congressional testimony.
2. A gun can fire in space because gunpowder contains its own oxidizer.
3. In 2014, a South Carolina high school student named Alex Stone was arrested and suspended and had his locker searched because of a creative writing assignment where he mentioned buying a gun to shoot his neighbor's pet dinosaur.
4. In athletics, if you move as the gun sounds, you have considered having false started as the human brain cannot hear and process the noise of the starting gun in under 0.10 seconds.
5. Sean Connery was filming a love scene when his co-star's gangster boyfriend got jealous and pulled a gun on him. Connery grabbed the gun from his hand and twisted the guy's wrist until he ran off the set.
6. Beretta is the oldest gun company in the world is established 1526 in Brescia, Italy.
7. The only real Space Gun; the TP-82, a Russian triple barreled, break action shotgun/rifle/machete combo for fighting and hunting wildlife after a Cosmonaut touches down in Siberia.
8. President Garfield's assassin (Charles J. Guiteau) chose an ivory-handled gun over a similar wooden-handled model because he knew it would look better in a museum exhibit.
9. George Reeves, the actor who played Superman in the 1950s was wary because some fans tried to test his "invulnerability." At one appearance a young fan pulled a pistol on him. Reeves convinced him to hand over the gun by telling him that a bystander could be hurt when the bullets bounced off,
10. Mafia capo Gregory Scarpa was recruited by the FBI to help find the bodies of three civil rights workers. Scarpa got the locations of the bodies after he kidnapped a Klansman, pistol-whipped him and stuck a gun in his mouth.
11. Yogendra Singh Yadav, a soldier of the Indian army, climbed up a vertical, snow-covered cliff face while under machine gun and rocket fire. Despite taking three bullets, he managed to finish the climb, grenade a bunker and then kill four enemy soldiers in hand to hand combat.
12. Hunter S Thompson refused to go on Conan O'Brien show until he finally agreed on one condition. Conan had to meet him on a remote farm to drink hard liquor and shoot guns.
13. The FBI has almost every gun ever manufactured to use as a reference to solve crimes.
14. The filmmakers of "Lord of War" used a real stockpile of over 3,000 AK-47s because it was cheaper than getting prop guns.
15. 3 men forced their way into a 67-year-old (Kenneth Byrd) man's home with the intention of raping his granddaughter and stealing the money in his safe. He agreed to open the safe and take out the cash, but instead of taking out the money, he took out a gun and shot all of them.