National Gun Forum banner

241 - 260 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
14,760 Posts
I wonder if that will fit on my Hyundai?

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,421 Posts

Reactions: Stamps6

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
North Carolina resident 12-year-old Mike Wimmer
He graduated from not only high school, but the intelligent young man also graduated from college in the same week.
The North Carolina resident said he decided to increase his school workload while the coronavirus pandemic kept him at home.
“I didn’t have to commute to school, so that actually gave me a lot more time to be able to pick up extra classes,” he explained, adding, “It was like, well, we’re sitting here doing nothing, right? So might as well take a few extra classes and get some stuff knocked out.”

Wimmer finished up his high school requirements in December, then worked on his community college assignments during the spring. He also said he has always been known as an advanced student.

He also used his free time to start two technology companies.
The first, Next Era Innovations, Mike began when he was seven.

VIDEO: 12-Year-Old Boy Graduates High School, College in Same Week

·
Registered
15,078 Posts
I was in a Junk store today, literally called "Junk", they comb the country for relics. They had this wood workers bench from Ohio. The vice fascinated me. All the work done there, the hands of skilled craftsmen cranking that vice. I would have bought the vice, but I would need to by the bench for hundreds, and no place to put it!

Attachments

241 - 260 of 265 Posts