6,520 Posts

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
54,933 Posts

Reactions: Stamps6

·
Registered
14,410 Posts
I believe that was done on purpose to fix something, a buddy of mine who lives out there was telling me something about it years ago.

·
Registered
14,921 Posts
Collecting bodies.....and coins, and a host of other things. Probably a lot of wedding rings, engagement rings, etc.

·
Registered
14,410 Posts
Collecting bodies.....and coins, and a host of other things. Probably a lot of wedding rings, engagement rings, etc.
yeah that would be a good place to metal detect! Just hope you're not on the bottom when you hear some guy yell "hey Rodney turn the valve".

Reactions: Speed

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,081 Posts
I have mentioned before that years ago I was heavily involved in Urban Exploring. One of the "grail" places was the tailrace tunnels of Niagara Falls. This is on the Canadian side.

This is not my picture. (seriously. I never made the trip as "draining" as its called was not my thing)

·
Registered
14,410 Posts
What are those tunnels for? I've never heard of them.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,081 Posts
What are those tunnels for? I've never heard of them.

The author of that article used to be very active on the exploring forum I belonged to.
He and I would talk occasionally. He took a very academic approach to exploring.

·
Super Moderator
11,874 Posts
It has nothing to do with yielding the MOST lumber but the highest profit VALUE for the lumber that is yielded.

Great image, though.

--Wag--

201 - 220 of 245 Posts