National Gun Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another suggestion would be to change the upper section to include background color. The uppersection as I see it is from the double line with this copy Board index » Front Desk » Suggestions, Questions and Tech Support
All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

The site is carrying so much white that it is distracting when looking for the threads section.

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
This dark gray background is really hard to read with dark lettering. If you would either use white letters or lighter background it would be easier on my old eyes... :shock:

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
Thanks, I should probably hit the hay anyway... :geek:

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking forward to the improvements - the grey is too dark and makes it hard to read. Patience is one of my virtues and I like this forum and my comments are only meant to help.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like what is happening here. It is looking good.

I do have a question - am I crazy or did I see a deep red color scheme with Gothic type come up for a while? It was cool and blew my mind but may have been hard on the eyes in the long run.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Ya sure did. Was trying to edit it to make more of a red white and blue theme but thats hard to do when you dont want it to be hard on the eyes....

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Travis, I like what I am seeing - the site is getting better and better!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts