National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Thought I would share . I started by making a concealment American flag for my dad for Christmas and now can't make them fast enough for my friends and friends of friends lol. Much better appearance for decor and the woman seem to not mind them hanging on their walls lol. I am posting a few pictures. All of the flags come with foam when I took the pictures I didnt have foam in some of them. I have 2 sizes one that holds a pistol with 1 compartments and 1 that has three compartments up to 36" wide to house an AR15 or tactical shotgun. This isnt intended to be a solicitation I am more looking for suggestions designs so please let me know!

Thanks
Flag Flag of the united states Flag Day (USA) Independence day Veterans day
Wood Wall Flag Line Font
Flag Pattern Design Sign Brick
Wall Wood Brown Font Design
Flag Flag of the united states Textile Art Linens

· Registered
270 Posts
Very cool idea you have there, I am sure there are 1000's of good flags you could design, like "State flags" Flags of different Countries , the possibilities are endless, what about a "Don't tread on me flag" , Tribal flags, Sports teams....???
Keep up the good work there and Welcome!

· Registered
351 Posts
Welcome from Iowa! You'll find lots of great people and good information in this cyber community.

i like the idea!

· Ancient Gaseous Emanation
57,723 Posts
This is your ONE free advertising thread. Any further attempts at free advertising will be deleted.

If you wish to continue advertising you business on this board, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page to inquire about our advertising rates

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.