National Gun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When posting pictures using a click and drag, sometimes they show and sometimes not. I can see them on my desktop but when I look at them on my phone there is just a blue box in the upper left corner. Sometimes they post and others they don't. I don't know the difference between a jpeg, ipeg or that stuff. I can save the picture to my computer and then go advanced and post them that way but it is a pain. How do I tell from an email what is draggable and not? I just posted one in the political meme thread.and all I see is the blue box.

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
No need.................to post a pic that is not a jpeg, gif or similar, manually use the

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
example from another forum:

Reactions: Win94ae and HK Nut

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fit, I'm not following you. Where is this imeg button, is it in the go advanced screen and the paper clip thing?

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
EXCEPT, if the file doesn't end in jpg, gif or similar, you get an error message. By manually typing in the code I did above, you can post any image.
If your posted pic comes up a small thumnail size, then double click it and a pop-up screen comes up where you can select different sizes; I always select the large size to make it easier for old eyes like mine to see.

·
Banned
8,370 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
119-20-8.jpg

I used the green button that Sam pointed to, it's a little quicker but I still have to save the picture to the computer. I want to be able to click and drag from an email, not save it to my pictures folder. Fit, where do I find the url?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Copy and paste the URL from the top search bar at whatever you are looking at on your screen. Be careful as it might show your computer ID/IPS number. Same as posting a YouTube video you are watching, just copy and paste the URL in top search bar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts