National Gun Forum banner

161 - 180 of 215 Posts

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
If you had a custom user title below your screen name on the old software it carried over. Unfortunately on the new software the customer user title field can not be edited by the user. "Registered" is simply the default user title. If someone purchases premium membership the custom user title will change to "Premium Member"

IMO any user should be able to edit their custom user title but this SW doesn't allow it or the admin has that feature turned off.
Yeah it makes sense, and I agree about the titles

·
Registered
14,753 Posts
I got an alert that someone replied to my post in the Russian Roulette with tasers thread. I never even opened that thread, let alone post in it.

·
Administrator
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
I haven't had that happen. I will monitor.

- Cricket

·
Registered
14,107 Posts
Sam you did reply on that thread. It's an old one from 3 years ago and someone resurrected it so thats why you got the alert. I was just there and seen your post.

Reactions: admin and Speed

·
Registered
14,753 Posts
Oh! Ok, thanks. But I've posted in Funny Pics and Political memes in the past, I don't get alerts from them, and I'm getting an eye now but not on these threads, it's like I never posted.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Yea you posted to it back in 2017:

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Back from the dead thread.

·
Administrator
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
I will pass on your feedback to the team. :)

- Cricket

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
Custom titles are fun, it lets you express something that is you , I was just wondering what "registered" meant but i'm glad I still have my custom one. Popeye wouldn't be the same without his gaseous emanations :ROFLMAO:
Just sayin ;)

·
Aim true !
11,380 Posts
Nice new header Admin team. Well done. 👍

Reactions: admin

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
23,209 Posts

Reactions: Speed

·
Registered
make mine 45 acp 😎
14 Posts
seriously? all i see is pegboard and 2 scopes.. or did i miss the sarcasm again?

I'm on several sites that have been upgraded - the headers on all of them look like crap..

id think a nice BP kentucky rifle correctly aligned would be cool - like the one Heston is holding up in that nra picture..

edit... looks like the responsive page. if i drag the window down to tablet/phone size i can see much more of the header. however on my large desktop monitor i see mostly pegboard and the scopes

·
Aim true !
11,380 Posts
I see 2 rifles with scopes and 2 handguns. And some other long barreled handgun contracption.

Reactions: admin

·
Administrator
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
Thanks all,

Merged the various threads into one feedback thread to help us keep track of everything.

Jeff M

·
Keep calm & return fire!
12,916 Posts
I have one...

When you click on the replies link in your profile it says "no results found"
This worked after the SW change and then stopped working.

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
did not know there was a limit........is that 10 edits per a specific individual post?

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
I usually edit my posts multiple times for one reason or another but never got to ten yet. I think I made it as high as 4-5. Maybe if you get to ten if it's not right it may not ever be.

Reactions: AgedWarrior
161 - 180 of 215 Posts