National Gun Forum banner

181 - 200 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
14,107 Posts
10? I thought i was bad when i did one 3 or 4! Many times in the morning before i work i try to type fast and lack enough coffee to be sensible or spell correctly.....

Reactions: AgedWarrior

·
Registered
19,319 Posts
It's either "10 Edits" for 7 days or 7 Posts. I make more than my share of "errors" or bad word choices, so in proof-reading before I submit the post, I do edit.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
<<<--- Is the post editing king.

I am still new here, but if there is a limit, I will probably get to it in the near future.

(12) No, it is not a 10 edit limit.
(13) At least not in the first few minutes after originally posting.

·
Super Moderator
5,805 Posts
test
test
test
test
test
test
test
test
test
test
test
test
test
test
test

Ok 16th edit typing this now. Maybe there is a time period?

EDIT 17: I did the 16 one right after each other

·
Administrator
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
Hello all,

There is a minor bug in the edit feature that we are working on.

Click on the 3 vertical dots to the far right of the timestamp. Select “Edit”.

Members have unlimited editing of new posts for the first 24 hours after posting. Up to 10 existing posts (older than 24 hours) may be edited per week. More editing will be allowed as each of those 10 edits expires every 7 days.

Jeff M

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
23,210 Posts
Is this going to be a regular thing?

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
23,210 Posts
Yes, there will be weekly maintenance outages for updates and releases that should only last a brief period of time.

Jeff M
Will this be scheduled, or just whenever someone feels like it? If scheduled, can you post a notice to us members?

·
Administrator
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
Will this be scheduled, or just whenever someone feels like it? If scheduled, can you post a notice to us members?
It will normally be on Tuesday and that page is the notice as it is a rolling update and there is not a set time.

Jeff M

·
Registered
375 Posts
--Just a question, not a complaint, when I first log on in the morning, I get the 'dark' version of the home page, after that, it goes back to the 'light' page until the next time I log on. Anybody else notice this ?

·
Administrator
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
--Just a question, not a complaint, when I first log on in the morning, I get the 'dark' version of the home page, after that, it goes back to the 'light' page until the next time I log on. Anybody else notice this ?
When you logout, your browser may be clearing the session/cookies so it is possible it doesn't "remember" which version you prefer? I just stay logged it.

- Cricket

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
23,210 Posts
When we try to save an image from NGF, it only wants save as a WEBP format. Why?

·
Administrator
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #198
When we try to save an image from NGF, it only wants save as a WEBP format. Why?
I think it may depend on how the image was uploaded. Some phones or even Tapatalk may use a different file name.

If you try to save this one, does it work properly?

Another option is to simply copy/paste it where you need it. (I am still looking into this.)

- Cricket

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
I'm glad there's the new format the old one was working so well and it would be boring if these annoying improvements where working half as well.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
23,210 Posts
I think it may depend on how the image was uploaded. Some phones or even Tapatalk may use a different file name.

If you try to save this one, does it work properly?
View attachment 115105
Another option is to simply copy/paste it where you need it. (I am still looking into this.)

- Cricket

When I try to save image, it only offers WEBP as a "Save as type" format option. If I select "All Files (.)", I can enter filename.JPG and it will save as a JPG image.

181 - 200 of 215 Posts