National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
I'd rather use ballistic tip sabots :ugeek:

G

·
NailHeads! :twisted: but theres some stupid law bout curelty to animals :oops: I mean Intruders, I,d use No#7shot if thats all I had....If It comes out of the end at Velocity,He/She(Gotta be P.C bout it ;) ) Is gonna feel it!!

G

·
I guarantee I won't be wanting to stun a home intruder. If anyone trys to do harm to my family I will kill them in my home. Period. Enough of this politically correct crap.

G

·
Neanderthal said:
I guarantee I won't be wanting to stun a home intruder. If anyone trys to do harm to my family I will kill them in my home. Period. Enough of this politically correct crap.
+1 "NDL" I would too Mate!, have you thought about Batton Rounds? they very rarely kill, but it WILL leave the "perp" with something else to think about besides Harming the ones that you love. ;)

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
eXXit said:
Neanderthal said:
+1 "NDL" I would too Mate!, have you thought about Batton Rounds? they very rarely kill, but it WILL leave the "perp" with something else to think about besides Harming the ones that you love. ;)
Double Aught Buck - stops them in their tracks and doesn't have the overpenetration of the slugs - mind you, I would use a slug if that was all I had!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Im sorry but if I get any BG intruders in my house trying to hurt mine or take mine..they're getting 00 buckshot to the face and chest. I never want to take a life but thats what burglars and robbers risk when invading private homes.

G

·
I keep a singleshot Sears Robuck 12ga and a CZ82 9X18 caliber I bought from Aim for intruders 1 foot from my bed.
A.H

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
bgilbert said:
I want one for at work!
I'm jealous.

Everyone I work with acts like they've already been Tazed.

And I agree with everone else. Maybe the LEOs are under pressure to use tasers, but since a citizen can only use deadly force when confronted with a life & death situation, I'm sticking to lead.

·
Angry Citizen
1,521 Posts
Glock27Bill said:
Everyone I work with acts like they've already been Tazed.
Don't taze me bro! Don't taze me!

·
love the UK envy the US
785 Posts
NailHeads! :twisted: but theres some ****** law bout curelty to animals :oops: I mean Intruders, I,d use No#7shot if thats all I had....If It comes out of the end at Velocity,He/She(Gotta be P.C bout it ;) ) Is gonna feel it!!
thats true the only bad shooting accident i've ever seen was involving a 410 if it comes out at speed it will hurt

·
Ruler of Ramnation
1,013 Posts
I've never contemplated any less than lethal loads in anything for any purpose.

·
Don't Tread on Me
485 Posts
Those look....expensive.

I could see having the first 1 or 2 shells as less-than-lethal loads (assuming the person isn't using a single shot shotgun, in which case throw all the lead you can cram in there as fast as it will go)

If that doesn't do the trick, order up the 00. I know some folks with the "Judge" from Taurus like to keep the first 2 rounds as .410 birdshot and the remaining 3 chambers loaded with .45LC, if the birdshot doesn't end the threat, the .45LC will.

That's just me though. Call me a commie.

·
Red State Rising
2,215 Posts
for cops, maybe... for defense - eff that.

I'm killing a fool if he comes into my house to hurt me or my family... Look if he breaks in for any reason I'm going to be fearing for my life - as I won't know his intent. He's getting 2 to the chest and 1 to the head (assuming he doesn't hit the ground after the first shot)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts