National Gun Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Inked86260976_1569859303164059_7993705952069025792_n_LI.jpg hello! my assembly lock broke down on my colt 22lr. is there any fix for this? its hard to get spare parts for these guns where i live.

best regards.

·
Aim true !
9,473 Posts
Thats a bummer. What country are you in? That will help for part location. Is ebay an option for you?

·
Aim true !
9,473 Posts
Im not having any luck finding someone who will ship to Finland. What about a Colt dealer in your area? Or a gunsmith?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
there is no gunsmith in my area.. the closest i can get is 6 hour drive. i had a chat with 1 off my friends they chould make one for me but i dont have the messuares.

·
Aim true !
9,473 Posts
Ok one more question. Is there any chance the gun is made by Walther? My Colt 1911 22 is made by Walther. If it is maybe they can ship the part in from Germany?

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,706 Posts
Which series (I, II or III) is your match target. The specs are different for each series. If you can find technical drawings for the correct part (possibly available from Colt) they will contain all necessary measuremants.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hello! it is the III series. i have been looking for drawing etc but i have not been able to find anything.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do you have all the pieces of the broken part? If you do it may be possible the a gunsmith or someone that does metal work could make the part for you using the broken one as a model.

Mike

·
Registered
419 Posts
Can a firearms dealer possibly order one for you? It would add some cost but they might have better luck getting it than an individual.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,706 Posts
hello! it is the III series. i have been looking for drawing etc but i have not been able to find anything.

Contact Colt directly for availability of technical drawings.
Contact the importer of local dealer for technical drawing availibility.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Have a friend to buy these parts and UPS/FedX them to you. Screenshot-2020-2-12 Assembly Lock Plunger Gun Parts Corp .png Screenshot-2020-2-12 Assembly Lock Gun Parts Corp .png Or call or get Midway to order these and ship them to you.

https://ads.midwayusa.com/help/terms-of-sale/15092

5 Shipping & Handling; Export
You agree to pay all shipping and handling charges shown to you at the time you place your order. We reserve the right to increase, decrease, add or eliminate these charges from time to time, and you agree to check all charges prior to placing an order. In general, we ship all products by economy ground delivery, which may be provided by any number of shipping service providers, unless otherwise indicated on the applicable product page or otherwise directed by you. Shipping and handling charges displayed during the checkout process may or may not reflect actual costs. All orders placed through the Site are shipment contracts, not destination contracts. Any shipping or delivery dates or times shown on the Site are estimates only and actual delivery dates and times may vary. We are not liable for any claims or damages resulting from any delays to your receipt of goods. You will not obtain or direct shipment of any product purchased through the Site for export.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts