National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going everyone? It's been a little while since I posted but it's time for some more questions from me. I finally took my Kel-Tec PLR-16 out and it shot great but I had a problem, I don't like the way it handles. I decided to sell it and get a Colt AR15 Flat top. People have been trying to tell me to get something other than Colt and I do understand that many other makers make a great AR but I'm stubborn and I want a Colt. "If I had the money I would get a complete Noveske Rifleworks 5.56 rifle" I am leaning towards the Colt 6920. My questions are.........Price, How much should I pay for a used Colt AR15? It doesn't have to be the 6920 but I do want a flat top. If you were to suggest another maker, what is the manufacturer and the reason you would choose them over Colt? I don't want to buy another AR15 because it is CHEAPER than Colt, If something is BETTER than Colt let me know. At this point in time I have about $1100 to spend, what do you think that will get me. Any answers will be greatly appriciated.
Thank you very much,
Ryan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hold out for the Colt. I have a Colt Match H-Bar Model 6601. Everyone tried to get me to buy something other than a Colt. But when I go to gun shows or the range everyone automatically asks, "is that a Colt" and when I say yes they want to buy it. I am happy I bought the Colt.

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
Well I don't see where you could go wrong buying a Colt. They do make a fine rifle. I would like one if I had the extra cash. :---

1 - 4 of 4 Posts