National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Old School.
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it can take some deep pockets to put together a collection today. I was wondering if there was any guys who may have been doing it for a long time and already has a nice collection of guns. I have a few old guns but they are family heir looms. If you have them, please post them and tell us about them. We like them old guns and stories behind them. :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

· Old School.
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Good stories about the family heirlooms but no pictures of them old beauty's. So I'll post a couple.
Here's 1894 Iver Johnson in .32cal. It was my wifes Grandfathers when he was getting the payroll for P&G in Cincinnati,Ohio. He rode a motorcycle for his pick ups and delivery's. These were real common as the river boat gamblers liked them real well. You can hide it anywhere. These were called Owl Heads by most folks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.