National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,399 Posts
The prosecutor in this town is a race card pulling DemocRat. She has only prosecuted 28% of the cases the police brought to her. In other words, she only prosecuted the cases she had to. She is looking into charging them “because those protesters had the right to peaceful protest”. I guess smashing his front gate, marching on a private street, pouring on to his front lawn and threatening to kill him and his wife, his dog and burn his house to the ground was peaceful.

·
Registered
8,020 Posts
Vote her out

·
Registered
69 Posts
Generally speaking, exiting your home to confront a mob of people outside, is probably not the tactically prudent thing to do OR the smart thing to do. This sort of behavior is often driven by the emotion of the moment and not necessity.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
He's intelligent and well spoken. Not an intelligent and well spoken black man that's just a bonus but I'm sure there are many that don't consider him black like Joe Biden. He's an excellent 2A spokesman. He's not on the payroll, but maybe should be, for the NRA and does a good job as unofficial spokesman.

I recently bought some shirts to help support his efforts. I always wanted one of his outlined AR shirts with the second amendment written in it since I saw him wear one on one of his appearances. I used to quote the RKBA part of the second amendment but now I quote the first part "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State." since the Supreme court determined that I am the militia.

Reactions: Caper

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He was on the payroll until about a year ago when they went T's up and laid everybody off. He did a show on NRA TV which was quite good. Someday they should just kick LaPierre to the curb and put Colion in charge, then maybe people would support them again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts