1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
26,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Live Free
3,752 Posts
Well of course they are! A lot of folks feel like they and their families are threatened by the failure to enforce laws in many larger cities and illegal immigrants pouring across our southern border and an absolute imbecile in the White House who cannot control his own family let alone be our Commander in Chief. Owning a gun at least gives them a semblance of defense and control over what happens to them.

Just yesterday I had a conversation with a younger man who is considering becoming a first time gun owner after he and his wife talked and examined the idea. Then he told me that his father is doing likewise. Though I do not live in their proximity anymore, we do talk often, and I offered to help in any way I could through any insight I might have to help them make sound decisions. They are already in the process of examining different pistols and reading reports.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Well of course they are! A lot of folks feel like they and their families are threatened by the failure to enforce laws in many larger cities and illegal immigrants pouring across our southern border and an absolute imbecile in the White House who cannot control his own family let alone be our Commander in Chief. Owning a gun at least gives them a semblance of defense and control over what happens to them.

Just yesterday I had a conversation with a younger man who is considering becoming a first time gun owner after he and his wife talked and examined the idea. Then he told me that his father is doing likewise. Though I do not live in their proximity anymore, we do talk often, and I offered to help in any way I could through any insight I might have to help them make sound decisions. They are already in the process of examining different pistols and reading reports.
I want them to get a gun but just leave enough ammo and components for me! This is getting old!

·
Registered
15,520 Posts
Glad to do my part!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts