National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dong Tam, RSVN '69/'70
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C'mon NGF'ers... this can be a useful board if enough people participate. Y'all must have something lying around that you don't use but is to good to trash.

I'll take another shot at it.... I have one pair of leather shooting gloves and a cloth gun mitt available.

The gloves are made from a soft black leather, size XXL (ok, so I have large hands!), and have no finger tips. They are in good shape. The palm is padded, the gloves are secured with a velcro strap across the back of the palm, and the gloves can help with recoil from hard recoiling handguns.

The hand gun mitt is made from cloth, is lined, has a good zipper and will probably hold a large frame revolver with a 6 inch barrel. It measures 15 inches long by about 7 and 1/2 inch wide at the widest point. It is grey in color.

I also still have the Leupold Scope Adapter available.

If you can use these things, let me know. If you have something your not using, post it...

Don

·
On a Search For Truth
316 Posts
I'm sorry, I don't need anything you are offering, but I do think its a great thread that should be used!

Sorry dood,

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
26,333 Posts
You're bumping a seven year old thread? Why?

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
26,333 Posts
I guess the word "substantive" is too complicated for some people.

Reactions: 1shot1k
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.