National Gun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
owtlaw said:
http://www.kptv.com/news/14441750/detail.html

These kinds of stories really warm my heart.

That is great! And it happened in Oregon! :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
785 Posts
From the look of the perps face, the citizens did more than just "hold him for the police". Good for them!!

E :-B-:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Big E said:
From the look of the perps face, the citizens did more than just "hold him for the police". Good for them!!

Yep, nothing like a good ole educational vigilante party to come to an understanding! ;) ;)

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sig232 said:
Big E said:

Yep, nothing like a good ole educational vigilante party to come to an understanding! ;) ;)
Some people ain't worth using a bullet on. -I :---

·
Galactic Effectuator
525 Posts
I grew up in Oregon and those are the Oregonians I remember. Self-sufficient and not willing to see evil victorious. And by and large very reasonable.

I've got a nickel says that villian worked for and earned every lump on his body.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
:D :D :D :D

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
We do know those were not liberals that stepped in, for they believe in non-violence and would yell and call the police. Most likely Hispanics, illegial or not, they will always jump in to protect folks. I suspect this is how they survive in their own country.

G

·
Looks like the perp grazed on the asphalt until the police came. If citizens everywhere stepped in crime could be cut in half, especially if more people carried.
I'm too old and too weakened from back surgeries to handle a goon like that, I'l have to settle for sticking my carry in his ear. :---

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
A walking stick (cane) properly applied can be an amazingly effective weapon.

G

·
Actually, crime would go down a whole bunch if the jailors, as they are processing prisoners, simply announced that so-and-so is a child molester and for good measure should spend a few days in the general prison population.

Once word got around, people would once again fear prison.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm always glad to hear stories like this one. And I'm also glad to see that ******* got at least a little bit of what he deserves.

There is no amount of gratitude you could show those folks for saving your wife, daughter, mother, or friend.
I agree with that. Helping a person that is in danger should be the obvious thing to do, but unfortunately it isn't nowadays...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts