National Gun Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
why do you all think Trump's confidence level was always high despite what the polls were showing (that Clinton was unbeatable)! He knew he was going to win, his entire monologue sounded rehearsed! I think the Illuminati determine the outcome on who gets to be the puppet-dent of the "free world". Obama came out of nowhere just in time when he was "needed". Trump came along as well just when someone like him is "needed". Appalachians were looking to start a civil war. You don't want to anger an ethnic Appalachian!

/thread :weapons:
The Illuminati? Wait just a gosh durned minute, I thought we Freemasons ran things. Well, not everything mind you, just the important stuff. The reptile Jesuits, Opus Dei, and Dominionists in the Vatican, I guess, run the rest. The stuff in those chem-trails keeps us all docile and complacent. And the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, bless their generous hearts, pick up the tab.

Dude. Get some rest. And get help. Take your meds, just like it says on the bottles.

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
White House suggests Trump benefited from Russia hacking - CNNPolitics.com
White House spokesman Josh Earnest during a briefing with reporters Monday.
"The President-elect didn't call it into question, he called on Russia to hack his opponent. He called on Russia to hack Secretary Clinton. So he certainly had a pretty good sense of whose side this cyberactivity was coming down on."

President-elect Donald Trump is continuing his dismissal of claims that Russia hacked the Democratic National Convention on his behalf, asserting that if things were the other way around, and the GOP blamed a loss on shadowy Russian hackers, they would be labeled conspiracy theorists.
https://sputniknews.com/us/201612121048476045-trump-democrats-conspiracy-theories-russia/

·
Registered
389 Posts
This is a "Fake News" item started by the Left Wing Losers. The only thing that can be proven is Hillary's emails on her in protected server and that is on her, not trump. And by the way the President is Obama and this is also on him as he is still officially in charge of security for America. So this whole this is a fault of the Dumbocrats once more.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
The Illuminati.......a few years back and Bush's faternity called Skull and Bones was the power behind the chair....

what was that other group......you know there seems to be a new one every few years shooting for world domination.....was that the bilderbergs?

i can assure you....the blue lodge Masons are not in on it.............near as i can tell the Lutherans and Catholics are not either.......though we do worry a tad when the Baptists hold vacation bible school............we think they are in cahoots with the Methodists..........now that is a local conspiracy that we have discussed many a time over a cup of coffee. So us Lutherans counter with a fish fry a week after Bible School while the Catholics will stay true to the Fall Festival.

i'm sure there is a conspiracy in there somewhere.........and i am sure someone will enlighten us......

·
Registered
18,356 Posts
IF the DNC was hacked, it is their problem. The DNC is a civilian organization, not an agency or department of the Federal Government.

Perhaps the Obama's or Clinton's can bring in that crack team of software experts that created the website for ObamaCare sign-up to do an investigation, if they choose, on the DNC's dime of course.

"Meanwhile, in other news.............."

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,631 Posts
IF the DNC was hacked, it is their problem.
If the DNC and Cankles wasn't doing anything wrong, the hacking wouldn't have mattered. Which may be why the Republican information wasn't leaked, there was nothing to see.

·
Registered
18,356 Posts
The DNC. Consider the Source. Also, the "CIA says....." When has the CIA made statements to the public thru the media?

They, the DNC, are just totally fragmented and in Denial over losing and being found out, thru leaks, not hacking, and being exposed for the scheming, crooked, incompetent losers who have disconnected from normal and reasonably honest American voters. And all the $Billion and change couldn't buy or assure an election victory.

Happy Holidays, you DEMOCRAT, Progressive turds!

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Everyone I know, who voted for Trump, made up their mind a long, long time before the emails came out. The emails were frosting on the cake.

Assuming the Russians hacked the emails, from what I can tell, it made no difference. At this point, the only thing to worry about is Liberals who think it did make a difference. Liberals are #1 when it comes to boosting conspiracy theories. They're also #1 in criminality, inspired by politics or greed.

Reactions: PrairieHunt

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Yanno, after all the fuss the dems made, BEFORE the election, about how

Trump should "accept the election results gracefully, and move on.",

it seems a little unreal how they are pulling out all the stops, to object

to the results, now.

·
Registered
389 Posts
If you want to know just what the Liberals are up to, just listen to what they are accusing the Right of. They think the use of reverse psychology is going to work. I look at it as an admission of guilt on their side. If they accuse the right of something, they are probably doing it themselves and trying to cover it up.

·
Registered
18,356 Posts
The DEMOCRAT's/Progressives/MSM are all using varieties and combinations of "Denial, Deflections and Transference" to try and explain away their failures and find some direction. Obamy ain't long for it, gang. The "kidz" are in a panic and demonstrations, violence and riots to some degree are pretty much inevitable. And life will go on as these Mooks are ushered to the back of the bus.

To really get a taste of how unhinged the cable "newz" Mooks have become, just skip over to MSNBC for a few minutes. You will enjoy the show of their panics and predicted destruction, projected and future miseries. They are in full "bat-crap" mode over there.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts