National Gun Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Look, if the russians wanted to influence our election, they would be pro Clinton. She promised to continue in Obama's footsteps. Look at what the Russians were able to accomplish during Obama's watch. Why would they want an American President who promises to strengthen our military? and look out for American interests abroad. Remember, when Obama was warned about Russia's rebirth as a powerful international player he said, " The eighties called, they want their foreign policy back."

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Look, if the russians wanted to influence our election, they would be pro Clinton. She promised to continue in Obama's footsteps. Look at what the Russians were able to accomplish during Obama's watch. Why would they want an American President who promises to strengthen our military? and look out for American interests abroad. Remember, when Obama was warned about Russia's rebirth as a powerful international player he said, " The eighties called, they want their foreign policy back."
seems to me like another instance of him not seeing it on his radar,,,,, thing is: you have to look at the radar to be able to see it

·
Registered
85 Posts
Putin had a terrible relationship with Obama. Obama's Russia policy was a disaster, completely inept. Putin sensed weakness, and he used it to his advantage, invading Ukraine and essentially taking over eastern Ukraine and the West did nothing and he knew they wouldn't. Putin is always 10 steps ahead of the west it seems. We need to get the hell out of the middle east and stop wasting billions there and get back to serious strategic foreign policy in Europe, and forwarding our national interests there. Obama was totally behind the curve on Russia and now we're in a dangerous situation. I voted for Trump but I don't understand why he won't do the daily intelligence briefings, and I agree we should wait and see what comes of the hacking thing before rushing to judgment, but as an American I would always support the CIA even I disagreed with them I would never say so in public that's damaging.We need to get back to smart strategic leadership such as Reagan & JFK where the Russians are concerned.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,782 Posts
Look I voted for Trump and am a libertarian conservative. The Russia question is very serious however. The very idea that a hostile foreign power could influence an election is extremely disturbing to me. Putin represents pretty much everything America should be against. They are a diabolical country and have invaded their neighbors and I bet theyhave designs upon the Baltics. I'd wager that Reagan would agree with me were he here. I support Senator McCain & Graham investigating this to make sure that there was no Russian involvement to influence the election. I cast my vote in good faith and expect that no foreign power was at work. I don't put much past liberals and their media spin machine, but you can't blithely discount the CIA as an institution. People need to stop living in partisan bubbles and look at the big picture, the country has to be governed somehow.
You must discount the O-Hole's CIA. Just like you must discount his IRS, DOJ, FBI, ATFE, and every other once great government institution. They've all been politicized by the O-Hole and his administration. He has corrupted our government.

I agree, Putin and Russia are not our friends. Neither is our current government.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Look I voted for Trump and am a libertarian conservative. The Russia question is very serious however. The very idea that a hostile foreign power could influence an election is extremely disturbing to me. Putin represents pretty much everything America should be against. They are a diabolical country and have invaded their neighbors and I bet theyhave designs upon the Baltics. I'd wager that Reagan would agree with me were he here. I support Senator McCain & Graham investigating this to make sure that there was no Russian involvement to influence the election. I cast my vote in good faith and expect that no foreign power was at work. I don't put much past liberals and their media spin machine, but you can't blithely discount the CIA as an institution. People need to stop living in partisan bubbles and look at the big picture, the country has to be governed somehow.
foreign powers have been influencing foreign elections probably since the inception of democracy.......might be from money, trade, or even espionage. Russia had done it......the old ussr certainly had done it.....and the United States has done it........yep, that is right.....the United States has worn the black hat before and will continue to put it on as required as it is in our best interests...........

so i wonder why we should be shocked to be on the receivng end......and we have been on the receiving end before in that our govt has been influenced in foreign policy and trade. foreign donations and back room deals have corrupted politicans for hundreds of years and have given a leg up to parties in financial asistance for elections.

The russians may indeed have new designs on the Baltics......they will continue to do what is in their best interests and not ours.....just like we will continue to use the Monroe Doctrine in our best interests.

And while i have a deep respect for President Reagan, he himself used power, money, and even boots on the ground to influence foreign govts. Grenada comes to mind as an extension of the Monroe Doctrine. And then there is the Reagan Doctrine in itself as foreign policy...........so no, i am not suprised about any govt getting involved in influencing another govt or elections......we just get madder than all get out when we are on the receiving end.....

And frankly, if the ruskies were involved in a deliberate attempt to aide trump, then i am actually thankful to them for leveling the playing field. The main stream media of this Country is so corrupt and so controled by the democrats and the liberals that if russia was involved in bringing out the truth, then i view russia in the same light as the French in 1776.......a necessary evil. They assisted as it was in their best interests and not out of any sense of right or wrong.......it was jsut good business for them. So freedom and liberty won the day.....if even aided by a selfish and self-serving foreign power that did not give a dang about such. A victory for the french and we were just a collaterial benefit of the repercussions for ourselves..........

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
Remember Obama's: I only want to hear happy talk. (about the Muslims in the middle east)
So... The daily briefing is full of "Happy Talk".
Would you want to read that cow dung?

·
Registered
18,356 Posts
Obama and his Administration invoked PC Policy and eliminated words and phrases from usage to the extent that any of the Alphabet Agencies reports were rendered totally or significantly ineffective as a means of communicating and conveying knowledge and useful information. The fact of his never being able to speak or use the term "Islamic Terrorist" is fully indicative of what a delusional outlier he is. His administration reflected him.

He's still a mental case dwelling in the land of Oz.

·
Registered
389 Posts
So, if Russia or anybody else hacked the DNC, RNC, or Federal Government, it was on Obamas' watch. So why is he the one the finger is pointed at? It's like everything else with Dumbocrats, somebody else did it. Blame Game! Oh, and don't forget the NEVERTRUMPERS like McCain and Romney..........

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
All the ten$ of Million$ of dollar$ poured into the Clinton Foundation while Hillary was $ecretary of $tate, we're supposed to ignore that. But hackers revealed the truth about Hillary and the Democrats, and that's a bad thing?

People who have a problem with truth have a problem that can't be fixed.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
But isn't it an elegant, and simple solution, when all you have to do,

is point out a person's country of origin?

"OOOOOH, they were RUSSIAN! And since it wasn't MY fake news, it was BAD!"

·
Banned
11 Posts
why do you all think Trump's confidence level was always high despite what the polls were showing (that Clinton was unbeatable)! He knew he was going to win, his entire monologue sounded rehearsed! I think the Illuminati determine the outcome on who gets to be the puppet-dent of the "free world". Obama came out of nowhere just in time when he was "needed". Trump came along as well just when someone like him is "needed". Appalachians were looking to start a civil war. You don't want to anger an ethnic Appalachian!

/thread :weapons:

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,631 Posts
I live in Appalachia and 77% of our county voted for Trump.

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
I still haven't seen exactly who said the CIA said this? Or who in the CIA supposedly said this?
All we know is it came from the Obama Administration. It came from the Democrats. These are not to be trusted. This is why they lost the election.

In my life. I have repeatedly experienced incompetent management, blaming the employee for their own incompetence. Putting unnecessary burdens on employees because of their incompetence. I'm seeing the same attitude toward the Russians in this fiasco. Why? Just because Putin is tough as nails. Can be ruthless. Is smart as can be. ... Just a convenient scape goat for the Democrat incompetence.
People have had their fill of Obama trying to bring back the sixties. That was fifty years ago. What Obama has done is a generic recreation, filled with falseness. People are sick of it.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Pardon my ignorance, but what is an "Ethnic Appalachian"?

I know where Appalachia is,

I had never heard of this term, before.

What Obama has done is unprecedented in politics. He has steered the

Presidency AWAY from taking RESPONSIBILITY, and perfected the

policy of shifting the blame.

Prior presidents took responsibility for their farts. Obama would let one go,

fan the cloud into another part of the room, and say "It was HIM"...

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,631 Posts
^^^^^^ Look at who posted post #35.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts