National Gun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,706 Posts
Hmmm. Bear bile to cure a disease purportedly caused by eating bat soup. Yaaah, suuure, you betcha.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,085 Posts
Hmmmmmm, maybe I should post an auction on eBay.cn, starting at $100k? Unfortunately I don't speak/write Chinese.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Bear bile, rhino horn, shark fins, bat soup, baby penguins, pangolin.

WTF is wrong with these people? You want to live dangerously or eat exotically? Eat a Street Dog or a Car Trunk Tamale like civilized people do.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts

WTF is wrong with these people? You want to live dangerously or eat exotically? Eat a Street Dog or a Car Trunk Tamale like civilized people do.

They do eat street dogs, just a different kind.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Black bear poaching is a problem in the hills of N GA, TN, and the Carolina's to get their gall bladder. Don't know what they go for but like other black market items it fetches a pretty penny. I used to work with a Korean at Samsung who's brother is a Dr. as in MD, in Sylva, NC. He was caught on camera in a sting buying one they had in some PBS special. They believe it's good medicine for what ails you. I think one of the medicinal uses is putting lead in your pencil. Dang I might have just killed a few black bears.

·
Super Moderator
10,968 Posts
China and other asian countries are full of this kind of superstition tripe. No idea why but holy smoke..........

--Wag--

·
Registered
18,238 Posts
I believe that the majority of Chinese innovation was exhausted over 1,000 years back. It's all been reverse engineering and counterfeiting since.

·
Registered
7,842 Posts

Have done both, quite tasty.............trunk soup at the Straw Market in the Bahamas was also very good

·
Super Moderator
10,968 Posts
We need them to get the idea that feral pigs feet is an aphrodisiac.

:LoL:

--Wag--

1 - 13 of 13 Posts