National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- This is the work of the museum’s new
Woman’s Board Executive Director, Learning and Public Engagement,
Victoria Stein. Stein, who is black, was hired earlier this year.

- Thank you, ladies.
You were kind enough to volunteer for years. Some for decades. Now get out.
The Art Institute of Chicago has canned all of its volunteer docents—well-trained, volunteer educators—almost 150 in total.
Their crime?
Most were retired white women. No diversity, no inclusiveness. I’m betting many were… ew… straight. And… “cisgender.” Bah.

- “Once you cut through the blather, the letter basically said the museum had looked critically at its corps of docents, a group dominated by mostly (but not entirely) white, retired women with some time to spare, and found them wanting as a demographic,” stated the Chicago Tribune.

And if you think that’s ugly, here is the real punchline: Their “diverse” replacements will be paid $25 an hour.

Yes, you read that correctly, a volunteer crew of mostly white older women is out and a diverse, well-paid crew is coming in.

·
AZHerper
5,027 Posts
- This is the work of the museum’s new
Woman’s Board Executive Director, Learning and Public Engagement,
Victoria Stein. Stein, who is black, was hired earlier this year.

- Thank you, ladies.
You were kind enough to volunteer for years. Some for decades. Now get out.
The Art Institute of Chicago has canned all of its volunteer docents—well-trained, volunteer educators—almost 150 in total.
Their crime?
Most were retired white women. No diversity, no inclusiveness. I’m betting many were… ew… straight. And… “cisgender.” Bah.

- “Once you cut through the blather, the letter basically said the museum had looked critically at its corps of docents, a group dominated by mostly (but not entirely) white, retired women with some time to spare, and found them wanting as a demographic,” stated the Chicago Tribune.

And if you think that’s ugly, here is the real punchline: Their “diverse” replacements will be paid $25 an hour.

Yes, you read that correctly, a volunteer crew of mostly white older women is out and a diverse, well-paid crew is coming in.

The is no end to how low many Chicago residents will slump!

·
Last Stand on Earth
4,281 Posts
Many places are going to hell in a hand basket because of this diversity nonsense. I’ve personally seen billion dollar companies nose dive into oblivion because of this nonsense. News flash for Libturds, 72% of the US population is WHITE!

All this “diversity” crap is a way give a job to an unqualified person based solely on the color of their skin, not the merit of their qualifications. That’s how you tank an organization. I’ve seen it first hand. That’s also how you reward laziness and teach the world that you don’t have to work hard get ahead, just play the race card and say, “Gimme!”.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts