National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a concealment holster made by Haugen Handgun Leather. Its called the Boxter and it clips on your belt, holds a small pistol like the Kel-tec 380 or 32 and has a snap cover so you can carry it not covered with just the flap snapped down. Perfect for hot weather carry. Not cheap at $79.

This picture is the one with the exotic leather but they come in all colors and types of leather.

http://haugenhandgunleather.com/detail. ... ID=Model27

G

·
Thanks for the post Sig,
Looks perfect for me Seecamp .32. I'd like to hear from somebody who has one. Lotsa $$.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Interesting for sure. I agree it might be good for the KelTecs and Seecamps and so on. It's similar to one I saw a few yrs ago that looked like a pager carrier or something like that. Of course, that's when pagers were much bigger than they are now.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gunrnr said:
Interesting for sure. I agree it might be good for the KelTecs and Seecamps and so on. It's similar to one I saw a few yrs ago that looked like a pager carrier or something like that. Of course, that's when pagers were much bigger than they are now.

I do have one of those old pager pal holsters that have a fake pager that goes on the outside of your belt and the holster is in the inside between your shirt and belt. Its nice but not boned for a custom fit, just fits certain size guns. Never used it and paid $50-60 bucks for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts