National Gun Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into buying five shotguns for a little project of mine... :wink:

They need to be semi automatic, 12 guage, and fire most of the time when I pull the trigger. Is there any kind of gun that's dirt cheap (the cheaper the better). The lowest I've found new is the Saige 12 guage. Used I couldn't really find a source I could trust, I don't normally buy shotguns.

Barrel length doesn't matter, all I need gun wise is the barrel and a trigger that function, new or used only matters if I won't be able to find five of them. I'd be willing to go with only three though.

The target would be incredibly close so accuracy isn't an issue.

Overview:
Semi Auto
12 guage
works
not notorious for feeding/jamming issues (a little is expected but not too over the top)
CHEAP

Any help would be fantastic.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
54,923 Posts
Go to your friendly local gun store and give them your requirements.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
if you just need the barrel and trigger I would search Gunbroker for what you seek

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My local friendly gun store sucks. Dick's is the only thing that's within 30 miles of me. There was an old Army surplus store that had guns but it went broke and was turned into a furniture store. Thanks guys, I'll go to gunbroker.

·
It's Just My 2¢
5,118 Posts
Dated info.....

I paid $189 for my Mossy 500 at Walmart a few years ago

·
Super Moderator
5,823 Posts
Cheap and semi auto shotgun? What is your definition of cheap when it comes to these?...price range. I only saw one Saiga 12 around 560 dollars and that was the cheapest one I saw. This was a few days ago and it was converted, still think that price was a mistake.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found a great shotgun that is cheap. It's about 100 to 150 depending on where you buy it.

Norinco SAS-12

1 - 9 of 9 Posts