National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do y’all think? My wife likes to shoot revolvers… this would be “hers” to go along with the 3” S&W Model 317 7-shot .22lr Kit Gun she loves to shoot

this should also be very soft shooting because I have a boatload of .32 S&W long wadcutters she’ll be shooting in this

doesnt really break my pledge to not buy another gun this year since it would be hers, right? 😏

it’s not purchased yet… but maybe real soon…

Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Shotgun

·
Aim true !
12,724 Posts
I think she would enjoy it. Im happy with my 9mm.

·
Last Stand on Earth
4,697 Posts
Don’t know about Charter. I almost ordered a stainless .32 H&R from them to evaluate but ended up not doing it. I’d be interested in your review if you get one.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don’t know about Charter. I almost ordered a stainless .32 H&R from them to evaluate but ended up not doing it. I’d be interested in your review if you get one.
The reviews I’ve been reading and watching also seem favorable

hate buying a gun without holding it first… but I often have to do that

·
AZHerper
5,431 Posts
If, as you say, you have a boatload of .32 S&W Long wadcutters this should be an easy choice. When you run out of these; you can see if she can handle the .32 H&R Mags.

·
Aim true !
12,724 Posts
When i bought my H&R 32 sw long. I bought 2 boxes of Sellar and Ballot wad cutters to get me started. Been reloading them since. And picked up some brass on the range. Im not a good shot with that little gun. I took it out when i took the Charter out. I had loads with a 90 grain coated cast bullets. 2.2 grains of Bullseye. I got all my shots on the box i was shooting at. So found a load that works for the little gun. I was going to get a Ruger in 327 mag to shoot them in. Now im leaning towards a Charter too. Bigger grips and longer barrel than the H&R. Should do nice. And 1/2 the price of the Ruger. Here is the little H&R
Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Has arrived at my LGS... Will pick up next week when I'm back

1 - 10 of 10 Posts