National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been shooting my vepr 7.62x54 rifle and it does such things to casings (as shown on photos) as i looked "deep down" the chamber i found something like a big scratch or something that i couldn't take photo of. What the hell is that? Can it be normal? Or I'm just being paranoid? By

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
The case is being damaged as it is being fed into the chamber it looks like. Magazine feeding issue? I remember this rifle from one of my favorite movies, The Survivors

Camouflage Military camouflage Glove Tree Marines

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
It's probably that abnormality you found in your chamber that's causing your issues.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Been shooting my vepr 7.62x54 rifle and it does such things to casings (as shown on photos) as i looked "deep down" the chamber i found something like a big scratch or something that i couldn't take photo of. What the hell is that? Can it be normal? Or I'm just being paranoid? By
OK, you have two threads on that rifle. Your IP shows you to be in the Country of Georgia.
In your other Post you stated you were going to take it back to Georgia. Or, do I not understand?

So, where did you buy it? Ask and show them your problem. If it is a new rifle, they can take care of any problem I would at least hope.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts