National Gun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best way to carry with these pants? I was pocket carrying but I lost a lot of weight. Even with a smaller size synched up with the ties, it weighs my pants down. Wearing a belt under it is uncomfortable.

Those belly bands don't look like what I want because of the belly but I'd like to have something that looks and feels like that, that goes around the waist any recommendations?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
In Florida I'm in shorts and tee shirt half of the year. I moved to a shoulder bag a year or so ago for use off property. It has a built in holster plus I can carry other items. I do need to be careful about letting it out of my reach when sitting down.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
56,277 Posts
Fanny pack?

Reactions: Barney

·
Super Moderator
12,992 Posts
You may not think a belly band is effective but you might be surprised. Get one with a retention strap if you're worried about it.

--Wag--

·
Aim true !
12,290 Posts
I use a leather belt under my tank top or t-shirt if its a little cooler. I just put in on above my shorts. It stays put.

·
Premium Member
7,977 Posts
I’d go with a 12 ga pump like the Shock Wave. Put it down your leg and pretend you’ve got a limp. You can get a handicap parking tag and just limp around. No one will question it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I just envision myself in adidas pants with me Gun belt on haha- probably wouldn’t try it. I have a kore battle belt I just got and it might work!?

·
Salmon Slayer
401 Posts
Just my opinion but I would probably do an appendix carry holster of some sort.
Good luck. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
What is the best way to carry with these pants? I was pocket carrying but I lost a lot of weight. Even with a smaller size synched up with the ties, it weighs my pants down. Wearing a belt under it is uncomfortable.

Those belly bands don't look like what I want because of the belly but I'd like to have something that looks and feels like that, that goes around the waist any recommendations?
I use a belly band holster Brand is Hayle I'm 6'1 and 260 it works great for me while wearing jogging pants or shorts. I carry M&P Shield 2.0 .45cal and it stays put. There are several brands but I have only tried Hayle. Good luck!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts