National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lone wolf terrorist attack or just a nut job, ran down a capital police officer with his car, then proceeded to draw a knife ( assault knife ) and attack a second officer.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman took over after Steven Sund was forced to resign after the Jan. 6 debacle. A month after she took over, the Capitol Police union took a poll and gave her a 92% "no confidence" vote.

·
Registered
14,425 Posts
His name is Noah Green from Indiana. Don't know much more

·
AZHerper
4,293 Posts
We know a little more. Unfortunately. one of the Capitol police is dead. However, Noah Green is dead also. I'm sure he's a "lone wolf" nut job!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I noticed that all the news reports are sure to mention the “Jan 6th insurrection by trump supporters.” I wonder if this guy is a “trump supporter”?

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,088 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Uh oh, does MSM bury the story?

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,088 Posts
I just want to point out... first and foremost these incidents are tragic and shouldn't happen. God bless those involved.

That said, NOT a single one of these recent incidents has been caused by who the media immediately rushes to judge and accuse. Not one incident.

·
Registered
14,425 Posts
Uh oh, does MSM bury the story?
Yes unless the media can spin it that this poor peaceful nation of islam dude was coaxed by some Trump supporter, white supremacist NKA(National knife association) member.

Reactions: mini14

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Didn’t the media say that although the perp in Colorado was a Syrian, he was morally a white suppremisist?

·
Registered
14,425 Posts
Didn’t the media say that although the perp in Colorado was a Syrian, he was morally a white suppremisist?
I didn't hear that but it doesn't surprise me. CA dems are breathing a sigh of relief that their shooting will now disappear. I wonder what will drive this one to page 48 by tomorrow?

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Square, Co dems. Don’t blame this on Ca.

·
Registered
14,425 Posts
Square, Co dems. Don’t blame this on Ca.
I was referring to the shooting in CA 2 days ago by a guy with a Hispanic sounding name. It's pretty much gone from the news sources i read online but it was huge until his name came out. But yes the CO shooting has also gone by the wayside but if it were a white guy it would still be out these with the talking heads droning on about gun control, Trump, white supremacy etc.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Darn, i didn’t here about the Ca one.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,088 Posts
Darn, i didn’t here about the Ca one.

·
Registered
14,425 Posts
Have they released any motive for that attack yet? My first thought was a disgruntled employee but like i said earlier it's not being talked about much anymore.

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
BREAKING: 25-Yr-Old Nation of Islam Follower Plows Into Police Officers At US Capitol...Exits Vehicle Tries To Stab Them...Kills One Officer

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,088 Posts
Have they released any motive for that attack yet? My first thought was a disgruntled employee but like i said earlier it's not being talked about much anymore.
Not that I'm aware of. Though from reading that article, I think you're in the right neighborhood. Article claims he used a bicycle lock to chain a gate and that it was not a random act of violence.
That leads me to believe the victims were targeted and knew the shooter.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts