Nope.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
I have no idea but I'll take a quess the one on the left :-B-:

·
Just Some Dude...
1,142 Posts
O O O O I know I know... Pick me Pick me!
(were we allowed to spoil the guessing with an answer?)

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Since the first 4 or 5 guys that answered they could pick out the imposter, the next 4 or 5 couldn't pick out the imposter, and the next couple took a wild stab at the imposter.
Me, being the only female that has decided to read this thread and look through the replies, I have decided to pick
All of them.... I'm right, AGAIN

·
Angry Citizen
1,521 Posts
Explanation in the quote. Just highlight it. By the way, I guessed correctly. And for the right reason too.
The impersonator isn't too obvious, as all of its measurements except one match those of the 9mm Browning Short, the one exception being the rim. Look closely at the rims and note that the second cartridge in the top picture has a slightly rebated rim, which is the distinguishing characteristic of the 9mm Nickl. This cartridge was designed in 1916 by Joseph Nickl and used in the CZ Model 22 semi-automatic pistol. The cartridges are so much alike that the 9mm Nickl can be fired in any pistol intended for the 9mm Browning Short/.380 Auto, but because of the smaller rim on the Nickl, the opposite does not hold true.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Cake said:
Explanation in the quote. Just highlight it. By the way, I guessed correctly. And for the right reason too.
The impersonator isn't too obvious, as all of its measurements except one match those of the 9mm Browning Short, the one exception being the rim. Look closely at the rims and note that the second cartridge in the top picture has a slightly rebated rim, which is the distinguishing characteristic of the 9mm Nickl. This cartridge was designed in 1916 by Joseph Nickl and used in the CZ Model 22 semi-automatic pistol. The cartridges are so much alike that the 9mm Nickl can be fired in any pistol intended for the 9mm Browning Short/.380 Auto, but because of the smaller rim on the Nickl, the opposite does not hold true.
Anyone ever tell you, "you are a pain in the butt?" But that is ok, all of us are into PAIN.

·
Angry Citizen
1,521 Posts
I didn't want to spoil it for anyone who hadn't guessed yet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts