MFS- $18.99/box

·
research junkie
263 Posts
oh no! this is going to be expensive :)

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Those are some decent prices. Looks like prices are dropping a little more.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
the biggie is the $5 shipping.

the 22LR deal is really nice as you get some good ammo storage with it.

·
Gun Totin' Gearhead
586 Posts
Thanks for the link! I picked up a bunch of different .223 and 7.62x39 loads to try during my upcoming hog adventure.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I sure hope you have better luck with Cabelas than I had. I WILL NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, ORDER ANYTHING FROM CABELAS AGAIN!!! I ordered a bunch of ammo in January, 2009. Most of it didn't arrive until July. Some didn't arrive until OVER A YEAR LATER!!!! One 20 round box of WOLF .357 Magnum NEVER arrived. The jerks in "Customer NO Service" didn't answer most of my E-mails. On top of that, EVERY type of Ammo I have gotten through BangBang through on-line purchases has been much CHEAPER than anything Cabelas had to offer, even with their "$5 shipping."

·
Dong Tam, RSVN '69/'70
3,428 Posts
I can vouch for what BamBam says... he placed a bulk order with cabellas the beginning of '09. Some of what he ordered was .357 ammo and they never could produce it for him.

On top of that, what he ordered he didn't get. They substituted off brands for the name brand ammo he ordered.

I try and buy my ammo in bulk when I find good prices on line. Usually I get it with free shipping. I did find 1000 rounds of 9 at the show yesterday for under $200.

I guess its like everything else.... you pays your money and you take your chance!

Don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts