National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
USN
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get my hands on a 10/22 takedown with the treaded barrel but currently reside in CA. I've looked over the laws CA has on rimfires and it seems I'm good to go, but wanted to ask around to make sure I'm not wasting my time and money trying to get something I can't own here. Anyone know anything different?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
(a) Notwithstanding Section 30510, “assault weapon” also means any of the following:

(1) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that does not have a fixed magazine but has any one of the following:

(A) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon.

(B) A thumbhole stock.

(C) A folding or telescoping stock.

(D) A grenade launcher or flare launcher.

(E) A flash suppressor.

(F) A forward pistol grip.

(2) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.

(3) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has an overall length of less than 30 inches.

(4) A semiautomatic pistol that does not have a fixed magazine but has any one of the following:

(A) A threaded barrel, capable of accepting a flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer....

Gallery of Guns website doesn't appear to restrict sales of 10/22 Take Down models with threaded barrels in California.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts