National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your take on this new legislation?

Will the law stand in its current form?

Is it intended to be a strict gun control measure to make it difficult to market firearms in California or do you think its a CSI ID system that they believe will ID spent cases to firearms!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Just more fruitcake legislation from the PRK.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a surpirse that Arnold, who made millions off the backs of violent gun movies would stoop so low to sign that liberal crap.

I am amazed that the people of California sat back and took it without much fanfare. I thought Zipper would have gathered up the Cowboys and a few of Indians and went after that dude Western style! :lol:

Should we launch a massive letter writing campain to the Terminator? Or is it too late, is he Kennedy whipped!

·
Banned
818 Posts
Other than the fact that firearm companies won't be willing to change their machines just for CA and will stop selling handguns to CA, I don't see what all the big fuss is about really. If it makes it easier to catch felons who commit gun crimes and it doesn't involve taking handguns away from law abiding citizens, then I'm all for the new law.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maser said:
Other than the fact that firearm companies won't be willing to change their machines just for CA and will stop selling handguns to CA, I don't see what all the big fuss is about really. If it makes it easier to catch felons who commit gun crimes and it doesn't involve taking handguns away from law abiding citizens, then I'm all for the new law.
But there is no technology today to accomplish the feat! Plus it has no effect on revolvers since you don't have shell casings being ejected as evidence. Seems like a stupid law in my humble opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts