National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goya foods just came out in favor of Trump so the left is loosing their fragile minds. They’re screaming to boycott Goya. This to me screams BUY Goya! I’ll buy all I can afford and donate it to food banks. I’ll use their products in my cooking and make sure that they get a boost in sales. We should all do the same. The CEO had the balls to stand up to the screaming libs and do the right thing. Trump has instituted some great programs for the Hispanic community and Goya knows it.

·
Aim true !
10,030 Posts
We use some of their seasonings. And chicken boilen 👍 .

·
Keep calm & return fire!
11,155 Posts
Goya makes good stuff. We have used their products forever.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts

·
Registered
6,115 Posts

·
Registered
6,115 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Goya and Badia are great products................

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
When you consider that Goya is a Puerto Rican company and that most Puerto Rican people are DemocRATS, (AOC is Puerto Rican ) it surprises me, but, I do welcome the news and my boss ( The wife ) buys Goya products

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
The whole point is once again you can have all the free speech you want as long as the left agrees with it. Voice a dissenting opinion like "I like Donald Trump" and you must be silenced and punished and if possible killed (or be put out of business.) Forgot that it's a minority owned business focusing on products for minorities. The greater good must be served you must obey the squad. Yellow man bad. (not Asians yellow man)

Reactions: friendof2nd

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
I went to the GOYA website and wrote a short note of thanks for Mr Unanue's support to the community and his praise of Trump when he feels he did something good for the country and minorities.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
will see if the left has the power......and Goya has the stones to not wavier..........when the "right" boycotted the dixie clucks, cooper firearms, and a heavy campaign against sponsors of jim zumbo.......it worked. Will this left boycott work?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Makes no sense, but again to show just how warped the left is.
Goya makes a lot of fine products.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
When you consider that Goya is a Puerto Rican company and that most Puerto Rican people are DemocRATS, (AOC is Puerto Rican ) it surprises me, but, I do welcome the news and my boss ( The wife ) buys Goya products
Goya is an American company founded in NYC by Spanish immigrants.

I hardly ever buy Goya products. Maybe some chick peas here and there and last year i bought some different beans for a bean salad the wife made. Not even sure what else is in their product line but I'm going shopping here shortly and I'll browse around and pick some stuff up in support.. Someone on FB last night said they have pretty good rice.

Fixitfred. Great idea. I was thinking of doing the same thing and will make sure i do it later today.

Deputy. One company that always comes to mind that got hurt in boycotts is Dicks. I know there are others but I'm only on my first coffee, brain hasn't kicked in yet. I don't think there are any companies that have been hurt by lefty boycotts. Remember when they boycotted starbucks? Neither do they. Oh Nike was one the right boycotted and i think they lost a couple of billion during that.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Just got back from shopping and didn't see a single Goya product at my local walmart. Maybe they don't normally carry it? Maybe they pulled it from the shelves? Maybe it got sold out? Pretty sure i have seen it there before and bought some occasionally but i could be thinking about the other store i go to.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Just got back from shopping and didn't see a single Goya product at my local walmart. Maybe they don't normally carry it? Maybe they pulled it from the shelves? Maybe it got sold out? Pretty sure i have seen it there before and bought some occasionally but i could be thinking about the other store i go to.
Did you look in the Hispanic/International food section? That's where they are in my Walmart and my Publix (SE regional grocery store)

Reactions: fixitfred

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Did you look in the Hispanic/International food section? That's where they are in my Walmart and my Publix (SE regional grocery store)
Yes. I checked there, the rice aisle and where the canned beans are.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts