National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the gun shop. Picked up three boxes of 9mm blaser brass.

The wife said, "you sure as heck don't need any more ammo" she was along for the ride. I did the lay on my back, cried and kicked my legs and arms and she said OK you can have three boxes! Embarassing her always seems to work.

How did the rest of you gun lovers do today?

G

·
I bought two 100 round boxes of Winchester 45 auto at wal-mart today. It was 14.88 a box! Not a bad price. I'm thinking about going back tonight and getting some .40 cal .... :i: :-B-:

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
I worked all day moving the shop to a larger store front, 50 feet to the east of the old location. I don't ever want to do that again.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Upgrading my FrankenBrowning (High Power build from odds and ends laying around) does that count?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I bought five boxes of assorted 20 ga. slugs, a box of Triton 90 gr. JHP .32 H&R Magnum and a box of Triton .44 SPL JHP. The floor is beginning to sag under my footlocker/ammo dump.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
32 Magnum said:
I bought five boxes of assorted 20 ga. slugs, a box of Triton 90 gr. JHP .32 H&R Magnum and a box of Triton .44 SPL JHP. The floor is beginning to sag under my footlocker/ammo dump.

Ha!Ha! I can relate. My cabinet in the garage is doing the same. I have three shelves of ammo and they are sagging in the middle. :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts