National Gun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Aim true !
10,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an email from RMR bullets stating supply issues. I also looked on Bayou bullets,SNS casting and Missouri bullet's web sites. They are having shipping delays. I was hoping the reloading world would not be hit.

Reactions: deputy

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
ups i believe is having problems/delays.......so there is also the shipment angle to contend with.......

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Remember the great powder shortage.

Reactions: CDR_Glock

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
ups i believe is having problems/delays.......so there is also the shipment angle to contend with.......

Yes i read that all mail and package deliveries are slower because of the high demand. The biggest is probably from Amazon but many people are ordering everything under the sun. I ordered some coin holders over a week ago and it's been sitting in limbo in a Sacramento facility for several days. Another coin i ordered from ebay is late too but i think that was more from the seller getting it out late. Waiting for a letter from my brother in VA which usually takes 3 days and today was the 4th day.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Square, are you a numismatist?

·
Barney
107 Posts
I looked at Midway and there isn't a small pistol primer to be found. This has happened before, a run on ammo and components.

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
Square, are you a numismatist?
I've collected coins on and off much of my life. Just started back again so i only have a handful of coins. Was never really serious before, just basic collections. Now I'm trying to put together a decent type collection, right now I'm waiting on a 1853 seated half dime. Might dabble in a little paper money too being there are several i really like. As of now it's all on hold though.

·
Live Free
2,873 Posts
I got an email from RMR bullets stating supply issues. I also looked on Bayou bullets,SNS casting and Missouri bullet's web sites. They are having shipping delays. I was hoping the reloading world would not be hit.
With shipping overloaded and hoarding, I suspect we will soon be unable to attain much for reloading either for a while. What you have now is what you are likely going to have to work with for a while.

·
Aim true !
10,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have 3k of small and large pistol primers, And 1000 small rifle and 400 large rifle. About 20 lbs between all my powders. I didn't reload until after the shortage. Folks were blasting away on the mountain today though. My son and i just got back from gathering brass. Most of it was 9mm and 380.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
just got done viewing midway on some ammo.........

the panic buying appears to be much more severe than during the first obama election.

so folks seem to be more worried about corona than democrats......its probably the additional influx of the new breed of liberal gun owners and independents.....

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
Aim true !
10,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I heard folks saying the virus is going to cause marshal law, And thus are stocking up on ammo. I told my son and wife. Do not tell anyone about our gun collection and ammo. When im out shooting and someone ask where im from where do you live ect ect. I just tell them in the TWP.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts