National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,361 Posts
I went and deleted this thread. Then I thought better of it.

Well, Gidget (followed by a whole bunch of numbers) that's quite a first post.

We don't know you. We know nothing about you, where you live, the veracity of your claims, etc. On nothing but an anonymous post on a firearms board you expect us to send you our hard earned money in hopes of receiving some ammunition.

Hah! How stupid do you think we are? For that matter, how stupid are you?

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went and deleted this thread. Then I thought better of it.

Well, Gidget (followed by a whole bunch of numbers) that's quite a first post.

We don't know you. We know nothing about you, where you live, the veracity of your claims, etc. On nothing but an anonymous post on a firearms board you expect us to send you our hard earned money in hopes of receiving some ammunition.

Hah! How stupid do you think we are? For that matter, how stupid are you?
Well I do see that we have a dumb ass on this form. Well if it is your choice not to order. I do not expect nothing of nobody. Even more so by you. Yes i am new to this form i will give you that, yes this is my first post i will give you that too, and yes you know nothing about me i will give you that one as well, but... stupid i am not. I do not think anybody is stupid as you have proven that you are the "stupid" one on here, so i know longer have to think i just flat out know. I would go as far as dumb ass plus a couple of colorful words but i am in a good mood today. And as far as i live well that is none of your dam business but it could be close to your moms. I have ran my own non-firearms business for over 10 years so i know how to run a small bulk buy. Now go get a life and let the first amendment rain!

·
Super Moderator
5,886 Posts
Wait? What? Your first post here and you're selling stuff. Then to top it off you go and call one member a dumb%$# for being skeptical!? Dude, really!? You have some nerve as the moderator being nice left it open and gave you the benefit of the doubt, then you insult the moderator You run a business and you can not write anything close to proper English ...Bye bye

Reactions: DPM

·
55,361 Posts
Idiots and rip-off artists abound.

Stupidity exists.

The uneducated fool seems to think that First Amendment Rights extend to private posting boards.

Though it is somewhat rare to get a spammer and a troll in one package.

Bye-Bye

·
55,361 Posts
Thanks Quickdraw.

·
55,361 Posts
I notice he did manage to answer my question about his stupidity.

Very stupid!

Reactions: Ziggidy

·
Super Moderator
12,238 Posts
I always miss the good stuff.......

--Wag--

Reactions: DPM

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
How did I miss this?

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Dang, the FUN I miss when I take the day off from the forum to actually (pardon my language) work for a living.

I'll try not to make that mistake again.

·
Super Moderator
12,238 Posts
Working for a living is over rated.

--Wag--

1 - 20 of 29 Posts