1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
3,026 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Philmo11

· Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Those are on the floor 😂
Yep… I meant getting higher so you can put more guns on the floor next to them and capture all in the photograph

but… ‘it sounds like you have that (expanding the collection) well in hand‘… he said jealousy :)

· Premium Member
3,026 Posts
I like the unique skeletonized hammer on the MA… I’ve never see anything like that before

· Premium Member
3,026 Posts
upon which gun will the blue grips you are getting be imstalled?

· Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Also just ordered another hard chrome American Classic II, this one in 9mm. Thought I’d complete the set.
Yes, the empty space on the wall was disturbing me too... :)

• Haha

· Premium Member
3,026 Posts
I keep telling you.,. You‘re going to need a bigger step stool soon to take that snapshot of them all!

Looking forward to seeing the new grips you put on that chrome TriStar

and… we need to see a Rumble video review of each of these!

· Premium Member
3,026 Posts
My wife just realized how many 1911s I now have 😂. She was balancing the check book after vacation and we were talking about how much we spent on that trip. I said, yeah but $1100 was on that Colt I bought on the way. She told me I spent $3k in the last week or two. I started laughing and asked her when the last time she was in the vault 😂. Long story short, she made a trip up there and I gave her the tour of all the new ones.

I have a cool wife 😉
Me too… my wife is supportive of my hobby… I’m a lucky man

· Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Was just talking about my collection with one of my children... a 33 yr old daughter...

She has picked our a few she would like (as has one of my sons)

Next weekend is a gunshow here in town (Cedar Rapids, IA)... I'll be taking a few of mine and sitting a table to try and sell them

The consignment sales at my LGS have been slow (when she agrees to sell them... Which isn't often anymore) and GunBroker sales take a bit of work and time

· Premium Member
3,026 Posts
I’m down to just these after some culling and passing along some to kids…

right to left:

Dan Wesson A2 .45
Bul Armory 9mm

plus 1911-ish

Colt/Walther 1911-22 .22lr
Kimber Micro 9 9mm

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Material property

· Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Phil—- you win for the ‘buy-sell-trade’ artist of the year :)

You ran across many beautiful guns and it sounds like you had fun customizing, shooting and troubleshooting several. The essence of enjoying a great hobby!

Reactions: Philmo11 and Wag
1 - 14 of 14 Posts