National Gun Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would I have too do to buy a parts kit and make a full auto rifle but legally ?The ATF website doesn't say much on how one would do that ?

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,969 Posts
The answer is, no.

Reactions: Elapid

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,335 Posts
That's because there is no legal way to do what you are asking ....... short of building a time machine and traveling back to the early 1980s.

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
Google is your friend. I’m sure you can do it if you put your mind to it. Get to work! This is what’s wrong with these kids today. They have no ambition or drive to see a project through. Get to work and send us the video. You didn’t say where you are but I’m sure there’s a good lawyer who can get you a lighter sentence.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Really, you want advice from us to something completely illegal?
We here on this forum do not like many of our 2nd A restrictions but we tend to be law abiding citizens.
If you are trolling, we ain't biting.

·
Aim true !
10,329 Posts
Binary trigger or a gat crank is as close as you can get legally.

Reactions: Joker

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
You would need a specific manufacturer FFL, among other things. You would only be allowed to sell to government and law enforcement. Read the ATF regs

·
Registered
13,718 Posts
Do gun forums actually exist that tell people how to break the law? Other than the dark web? We sure get a lot of them.

·
Super Moderator
5,704 Posts
This is your second question on the subject. I know what you were trying to do in your first thread. Trying to subvet the laws of your state and looking to produce a f/a imo. THERE ARE LAWS owning f/a and select fire. If you can not find them then look harder, theyre there.

Probably the op really doesn't know, though its questioning to me why this person from CA is asking so much with his first two threads. Brings up the question on who this person really is or which anti / grabber group they belong to and what they're trying to do next.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
California! Good grief Charlie Brown. It’s hard to get a bolt much less a machine gun.

·
Registered
178 Posts
By all means have at it. Just be prepared for free room and board for the rest of you life. Oh, and stock up on soap on a rope!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
The OP has left the stage. Just another drive-by poster.

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
Must be the winter weather bringing out the anti idiots trying to get us to OK illegal acts.

·
Super Moderator
11,358 Posts
Let's close this one up too.

--Wag--

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.